PDA

View Full Version : Thanks To Everyone That Helped Me At The Cocker Vs Mags..

HEAVYARMS
08-11-2012, 09:21 PM
you know who are. one thing that i truly love about autococker owners and mag oweners. is that it doesnt really matter what you use they are there and they will help you.
First off my ripper, twister, vertebre none of them worked. not to mention the emag that i built... hell my car didnt even start when it was time to go. I had people offering me guns to use along with loaders since my loader was the prime issue. time to save up for the rotor fund. and for all of the guys that helped my pushed my car to start it up... I will be posting thing on MCB as well. I think that this should be a yearly thing. but it wouldnt hurt to be done at a cooler time.. lol.

knownothingmags
08-11-2012, 09:41 PM
wish i could have been, there.

ill for sure make the next one if this does turn into a yearly thing.

Loguzzzzzz
08-14-2012, 10:08 AM
Hey man! It is what we do! It is much more fun to have players than spectators in the pits. I would have loaned you my green ZX if you wanted or possibly one of my other mags!.

. . . . . .but I have to ask. . . .what the heck happened to my Halo? :confused: :rofl:

I am not upset, I believe that the shell was already cracked at that one screw. . . .I hope that was a slide gone bad and not a hopper hit. . . . .if it was a hopper hit then I say you are lucky it hit the hopper and not you! :D

I'm with you on the next time and maybe a cooler month!

Let me know how the Emag is after you do what I told you to do with that on/off pin.

:cool: