PDA

View Full Version : Warp Replacement Parts

Cypres0099
02-18-2002, 01:49 PM
I've had my warp for a while now and I am going to order some spare parts. My questions are:

1. What are the parts that are prone to breaking? (I use dry paint most of the time and it does not usually slip past the balls, so would that cause more wear on the belt or whatever that is?)

2. I heard that there was some kind of update on a part for the warp. Which part is that?

Thanks for the help

Cypres0099
02-18-2002, 01:51 PM
whoops.... probably should have posted this in the tech forum

BlackVCG
02-18-2002, 06:12 PM
About the only part in the Warp you'll need to replace is the drive belt. Put vegetable oil on your Warp wheel to make it slip by the paint easier and put less wear on the drive belt and also if you're storing your Warp for a long time without using it, disconnect the drive belt from the motor pulley so it doesn't stretch out.

The updated part is the ball diverter plate. If your plate is aluminum, you have the old one. The new one is plastic and wider so it feeds better with odd shaped paintballs.

Cypres0099
02-18-2002, 06:16 PM
OK, I have the plastic diverter plate. About the vegtable oil, I shoot the "Advantage" shell and since it's dry wouldn't the vegetable oil put some wierd spin on the balls once they get into the barrel?