PDA

View Full Version : Save AO community Garage Sale

Flatliner333
09-11-2012, 12:46 AM
I would like to follow Luke's lead and propose a community garage sale to help raise funds for the cause. I am open for suggestions so let me know what you think. Let's all look through our spare parts and offer something up for auction. We can elect one trustworthy member to accept final payment and post who the winning bidder is then the seller can ship the part accordingly. What do y'all think, would this work? Remember it is for our community so we should be cool and respect the final word from said member. Just off the top of my head I could donate a Hyper Frame. I will pm my vote for who I would like to see handle this as to not put him on the spot. Let me know what you think and we can start organizing it tomorrow.

sQuidvision
09-11-2012, 06:46 AM
Would it be easier to post items on eBay, then links to this thread? I'm just spitballing... And I know eBay would take a slice... Butwe could also possibly bring in some money from outside of AO.

rukh013
09-13-2012, 01:53 PM
When I vet home tonight I'm going to start a thread where 20% proceeds got to SAVE AO fund