PDA

View Full Version : Got my RT in the mail

subbeh
02-18-2002, 04:30 PM
Got 3 lovely pakages from the UPS man today (who, BTW, I now consider Santa Clause). One was my shiney new Chrome RT (I got a good deal from a warehouse... it is a standard RT, but in an unopened box and never used), one was my new kapp dropzone 2 (love 'em), and another was the microline I used to connect it all.

Just wanted to say I consider myself a 'mag enthusiast now... My friends mag shoots awesome, but man, this thing is AMAZING.

Thank you for such a superb product AGD :D I'm off to go tinker with my new toy... :D :D

RT_Luver
02-18-2002, 05:34 PM
when you say standard RT do u mean like original RT.Man I want wanna those.If so where did u get it?

subbeh
02-18-2002, 05:39 PM
Yeah it's an original RT. A friend of mine refered me to a dealer in Virginia that had posted that they were looking to liquidate 20 RTs at low prices because they needed the warehouse space or something. Then I contacted them, they said they put them up on Ebay. I got mine for about $450...

I like the original one better I think, I like the hardline. Not sure too much about all the diferences that it has... I love it though :D