PDA

View Full Version : Super Bolt???

houseopayne44
02-18-2002, 06:43 PM
so bottom line, is the super bolt worthy of my money? and has it passed its durability problems?

talls
02-18-2002, 06:47 PM
It is absolutly worth the money. I love mine, plus the durability issues were only in a small percent and now I think they are fixed. I haven't heard anybody say they have a broken "new" superbolt.

shartley
02-18-2002, 06:54 PM
houseopayne44
Well, I guess that would depend on who you asked. I would say round one is over and it is going through round two. From what I have been reading I would not personally be comfortable buying one, or even recommending one… yet. However, it is well on its way.

But that is just my opinion, and there are others that I am sure would tell you to pick one up today because they love theirs so much. So this is really a case where you should do a search here on AO using the words “superbolt” and "super bolt", and read up on all the issues and sides to it.

talls
I think there have been reports of problems with the new ones as well, but DIFFERENT problems. And what most people fail to realize is that only a small number were even put out to the world.. so if you do the math, the percentage with problems was actually MUCH higher than people think (or wanted to think).

udtseal
02-18-2002, 07:19 PM
Just got mine today. Put about 400 rounds through it really quickly and it worked great! The gun fired much MUCH smoother. I will REALLY put it to the test sunday! :) :) I will let you know how it goes.

BunkerThis
02-18-2002, 08:34 PM
I think that you should stop worrying about your gun and start worrying about having enough money for tourney NEXT MONTH!

talls
02-18-2002, 09:31 PM
I think there have been reports of problems with the new ones as well, but DIFFERENT problems. And what most people fail to realize is that only a small number were even put out to the world.. so if you do the math, the percentage with problems was actually MUCH higher than people think (or wanted to think).

Small number released= bigger percentage of error. Thanks for setting me straight on that one. BTW what are the new problems with the superbolts. If there is a big chance of something messing up then I won't use it next weekend in the tourney. Thanks