PDA

View Full Version : I'm not dead certain how this happened

Lohman446
10-14-2012, 06:42 AM
I decided I would start playing paintball again. I would keep myself mellow and not get into the "competetive" side of things. Probably play mostly pump but I wanted a semi to use to finish off my bag of paint at the end of the day So I found a classic RT I wanted and ordered it.

Long story ever since the last IAO at the fairgrounds I have been drooling over Vikings. I always found them overpriced a little. The last PSP event I attended in Chicago the Shocker NXT was the "next big thing". I exercised restraint and did not buy one (which at the time was abnormal).

Well the last couple weeks have had a series of trades and purchases. An offer on an FSP Vike that was accepted (it was low enough I kicked in some extra to cover shipping) and all of the sudden:

I'm down to like thirteen phantoms on my wall.... I ever tell you I was impulsive. Well these were all "great deals" even the ten that I bought new

I have a FSP Viking coming to share room in my gear bag with a NXT Shocker a classic RT and whatever pumps I bring on a given day (the bag might catch fire). There was an Axe involved in there for a little while but it ended up as trade bait. There were a couple or three tanks involved in the trades somehow as well.... I'm just not dead certain how this happened.

going_home
10-14-2012, 07:03 AM
http://scientopia.org/img-archive/scicurious/img_716.jpg

:rolleyes:

Spider-TW
10-14-2012, 02:21 PM
Variety is a wonderful thing.

Lohman446
10-14-2012, 04:02 PM
I don't know. I decided I needed a semi-marker to finish off paint at the end of a day playing pump and all of the sudden I am going to need to purchase a gear bag.

knownothingmags
10-14-2012, 04:08 PM
i have a NXE gear bag ill sell ya cheap.

the top is torn on it a little.

pm if ya think you would want it.

i can send ya pics.

quik
10-14-2012, 10:33 PM
Is colors still open?

steve_81
10-15-2012, 05:14 AM
Yea colors is still open.

Lohman446
10-15-2012, 06:31 AM
Yep. Partway into November at least. That being said I don't think I am going to play in the cold rain we have been having lately.

quik
10-15-2012, 08:50 AM
Yep. Partway into November at least. That being said I don't think I am going to play in the cold rain we have been having lately.

I honestly miss colors. I don't live in Michigan anymore, but when paintball was in it's prime, it really felt like Colors was just plain ol' fun.

I think I've got the paintball bug again actually. It's pretty insane to see how cheap some guns are nowadays.

bound for glory
10-17-2012, 01:17 PM
oi! lohman! how ya been, buddy?

mpsd
10-17-2012, 01:25 PM
PICS OR SHENS!! LOL

Been there already. I know exactly what you're talking about...

About a year ago I decided to buy an ATS marker to try it our after so many years drooling over pictures. This is what I ended up buying:

http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x299/mpsd18/temporary-12.jpg
http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x299/mpsd18/temporary-8.jpg

That, plus a bunch of front loaders and another bunch of clips. And I bought it all over the course of one week.

I won't say anything about my Mags (~30 of them) or my paintball masks (~20 of them).

:cheers:

Lohman446
10-17-2012, 03:35 PM
oi! lohman! how ya been, buddy?

Alive :) Thats the key point lately. I've even been thinking about getting back into paintball a bit more. I did try to open a stock class field complete with rental markers but decided I did not want to work that hard :). I have a few Phantoms left though anytime we want to do an AO vs MCB stock class shootout