PDA

View Full Version : What is an SFL?

TheSneakyPengui
02-18-2002, 07:40 PM
Thanks

talls
02-18-2002, 07:42 PM
The SFL is Bad Boyz Toys custom Emag. It is similar to the Extreme just with a different milling.

Load SM5
02-18-2002, 08:08 PM
http://www.buyshocktech.com/pages/shocktech/shockpages/markers/emags/pages/pewter-polished.html

TheSneakyPengui
02-18-2002, 08:13 PM
I know what Electronic is , and what Manual is, but what is HYBRID? Is it like sleeping or something, lol ?

Load SM5
02-18-2002, 08:16 PM
Hybrid is when the elctronics are on but the gun is in mechanical mode. The result is an electronically fired RT. The trigger pull is a little longer than an electronic trigger but the RT kicks the trigger back out. It can be very, very fast and a buttload of fun to shoot.

TheSneakyPengui
02-18-2002, 08:29 PM
Does the regular E-mag have that hybrid thing? Thanks, can you tell me more about the e-mags too, I am interested, maybye enought tp get one istaead of a 2002 matrix lcd!

Load SM5
02-18-2002, 08:47 PM
All e-mags have the hybrid mode....

What else do you want to know?

The gun is fired through the use of magnets instead of a microswitch which makes it a bit more reliable as a magnet won't wear out. It also gives the trigger a really different feel. It feels a lot less springy and sloppy that any other electro trigger. It can be adjusted to be very short and also very light by adding or removing magnets in the frame.

It can still fire if the electronics go down or the battery dies. It happened to me one day when it rained. The board got wet and stopped working until I got it home and it dried. I was still able to continue playing.

It's an easy gun to maintain. If you know how to clean and diagnose a mag then there is no mystery to an E-mag.

Fab customer service. This site for example.

Ummmmm...any questions?

RT_Luver
02-18-2002, 08:49 PM
Ok the E-mag is an electroncal mag that has an easy switch that can make it electronic or manual.When in electro mode it is just like most other electro's with all the gizmoes and gadgets except I dont believe it goes full auto...I THINK.when in manual mode u dont need any battery power all u do is disconnect the battery and its just like an automag RT,which i LOVE.all you have to do to switch frm electro to manual is there is a lil switch on the side of the trgeer just near the safety.U switch it and it goes from manual to electro.very simple.the great thing about it is if your on the field and say your battery dies....NO PROB...just switch the lil switch and voila u got your self the fastest mechanical gun.awesome aint it.and say you get bored of just those two options well theres a third.If you want to have ALOT OF FUN a shoot like its goin outta style....make sure your batteries not dead flip the switch to wear it makes the e-mag mechanical dont disconnect the battery and u got your self a hybrid electro RT witch mean the trigger is VERY sensitive and the RT reacts making it DIFFENATLY the greatest gun on the face of the Earth and you knows what even better then THAT.....AGD MAKES IT...meaning if it breaks (whitch isn't very likely) they'll fix it.