PDA

View Full Version : Who doesn't shoot with both hands?

talls
02-18-2002, 07:50 PM
This question excludes people with warps, but I was just wondering some of the reasons people do not shoot with their left hand out the left side or right hand out the right side of their bunker.

Wang
02-19-2002, 07:38 AM
I know a guy that plays that doesn't have a left arm. He doesn't shoot with both hands.

talls
02-19-2002, 08:13 AM
HAHA

animal
02-19-2002, 12:19 PM
With my z-grip I don't switch hands. Mainly because my left hand is really uncoordinated and I'd probably short stroke the trigger. I also hold the trigger guard with my off hand as a grip, so consider me different than others :)

squidboy69
02-19-2002, 12:33 PM
I just can't fire up to my standards left, so I tilt my gun to keep the hopper in (almost sideways) and fire right out the left side.

animal
02-19-2002, 12:37 PM
Yeah, well when the hopper is in, the tank/hand is out :( Either way you're pretty much screwed... unless you run remote and have toothpick hands :)

MajorDamage
02-19-2002, 03:30 PM
I don't! lol, even though I don't count(because you clearly posted that I do not, but I am posting anyways!) because I have the warpfeed! Muhahahahahaha! lol :D:D

ENDO!

deded
02-19-2002, 03:36 PM
If I am back, and don't need to be super tight, I shoot with my right hand out the left side.

I get as far behind the bunker as possible, hold my tank w/my left hand, and fire w/my right. This doesn't work well at all for snap shooting, but for long strings of supression, it does the job well.

If I'm up front, I shoot with both hands. If i'm shooting my mag... I have a warp... so it doesn't count.:D