PDA

View Full Version : Official AO Update Thread / Discussion Thread

going_home
10-30-2012, 03:20 PM
Post comments here.
Probably help if you post Toms comment also so we know what you are commenting on.

:-)

BTAutoMag
10-30-2012, 04:02 PM
dont we have one of these?

Justus
10-30-2012, 04:04 PM
Yeah, we do. And in Tom's first post it says:

This is the official update thread. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS THREAD. If you have questions/ complaints please start a new thread and leave this as information only. Replies will be deleted.

BTAutoMag
10-30-2012, 04:08 PM
oh, sorry...

dont we have 2 more of these?

http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=262539

going_home
10-30-2012, 05:24 PM
Yeah, we do. And in Tom's first post it says:

This is the discussion thread, since Tom asked that no one post in the update thread.

Still waiting on Delaware, emailed this morning for an update.

TK

Thanks for the update today.

;)

zondo
10-30-2012, 07:23 PM
Still waiting on Delaware, emailed this morning for an update.

TK

They have other things to worry about, I'm thinking... at least if the website is up that means the server isn't underwater. :)

Justus
10-30-2012, 09:37 PM
This is the discussion thread, since Tom asked that no one post in the update thread.

Yeah, that was my point. ;)

That other thread BT linked is the rant thread that preceded the TK Official Update Thread.

going_home
11-01-2012, 06:40 AM
Storm delays but they did get into the server and we now have access. I need to access the situation and come up with a plan. Please stand by.

TK

I couldnt get on here yesterday for a while.

Thought it was "the big one".

:ninja:

BTAutoMag
11-01-2012, 07:00 AM
I couldnt get on here yesterday for a while.

Thought it was "the big one".

me neither... I was going stir crazy at work :ninja:

bbotts77
11-01-2012, 09:12 AM
me neither... I was going stir crazy at work :ninja:
Same here. I couldn't figure out what to do with my time. So, I got some work done.

BTAutoMag
11-01-2012, 09:14 AM
well i push the button on my machine and I have 1-3 min to screw around with :rofl:

BTAutoMag
11-01-2012, 11:02 AM
Over the next couple days we will be downloading the entire server to create a backup and finally (hopefully) preserve all the info and history. I don't want to touch anything until that is done.

TK

:clap:

going_home
11-01-2012, 01:22 PM
Beautimous.

;)

mpsd
11-01-2012, 01:40 PM
I wonder how big this is today. But great to hear!!

going_home
11-04-2012, 08:51 PM
I wonder how big this is today. But great to hear!!

I've read this comment several times and still dont understand it.

:confused:

BTAutoMag
11-04-2012, 08:52 PM
he means how big the file that contains AO is. ;)

Frizzle Fry
11-04-2012, 08:54 PM
I've read this comment several times and still dont understand it.

:confused:

In Portuguese the word for "big" is also slang for potato. Simply a translation error.

BTAutoMag
11-04-2012, 09:08 PM
so he wants to know how potato this is today... ok, i get it now

mpsd
11-04-2012, 10:21 PM
In Portuguese the word for "big" is also slang for potato. Simply a translation error.

No, it's not! LOL I don't even translate anything as I write in English.

Anyways, what I meant was what BTAutoMag said: I wonder how big (in Gigabytes) is the database on which AO is stored, after so many years. Sorry if I wasn't clear.

:cheers:

Frizzle Fry
11-05-2012, 12:59 AM

Sure... :p

AGD
11-05-2012, 01:43 AM
Just my personal directory was over a gig. Some of the other mods had directories that were multiple gigs. This is a LOT of data that has to come down without compression.

TK

my automag
11-05-2012, 10:58 AM

Anyways, what I meant was what BTAutoMag said: I wonder how big (in Gigabytes) is the database on which AO is stored, after so many years. Sorry if I wasn't clear.

Hmmm?

you were perfectly clear, some just don't get it, or have got to learn to read it AGAIN. :rofl:

BTAutoMag
11-05-2012, 11:08 AM
Just my personal directory was over a gig. Some of the other mods had directories that were multiple gigs. This is a LOT of data that has to come down without compression.

TK
thats alot of potatos :eek:

Ando
11-05-2012, 06:06 PM

Should have blamed it on auto correct :p

mpsd
11-05-2012, 07:05 PM
Should have blamed it on auto correct :p

That's just mean!! :rofl:

wetwrks
11-05-2012, 07:16 PM
That's just mean!! :rofl:

If they can blame firearms for crime you can blame autocorrect for mis-translations.

going_home
11-07-2012, 11:26 PM
More issues with the download. Some areas of the server are still inaccessible due to Linux. Experts are being called in.

TK

ruh roh

:wow:

Dayspring
11-09-2012, 01:30 PM
Files downloading now. SQL database backups next.

TK

Personally, I would have done the SQL backup first. The files, while part of AO, are important. However if the server or database goes down, the SQL backup would preserve the post history and content. The files wouldn't.

bbotts77
11-09-2012, 04:12 PM
Personally, I would have done the SQL backup first. The files, while part of AO, are important. However if the server or database goes down, the SQL backup would preserve the post history and content. The files wouldn't.
Agreed. I feel like these Delaware guys don't really know what they're doing.

going_home
11-11-2012, 07:51 AM
Files downloading now. SQL database backups next.
TK

Well maybe now by this time they are doing that (two days later).

RST
11-13-2012, 11:55 AM
All files finally downloaded, it was a big job. SQL's downloaded but not verified. Setting up verification for SQL files next.

TK

:)

BTAutoMag
11-13-2012, 12:01 PM
So tell us, Tom... How big is AO? :cheers:

Dayspring
11-13-2012, 02:33 PM
So tell us, Tom... How big is AO? :cheers:

Keep in mind, those files are stuff like Mod directories, image hosting, etc. The REAL AO is the SQL database. That, I'm curious about myself.

AGD
11-13-2012, 06:44 PM
I got a second email from my guys and I am not sure if the SQL database is downloaded yet or not. I will get a number when its through.

TK

going_home
11-13-2012, 08:46 PM
I got a second email from my guys and I am not sure if the SQL database is downloaded yet or not. I will get a number when its through.

TK

I looked up SQL on Google.

"Structured Query Language is a special-purpose programming language designed for managing data in relational database management systems (RDBMS)."

Yeah, clear as mud.

Dayspring
11-13-2012, 09:04 PM
I looked up SQL on Google.

"Structured Query Language is a special-purpose programming language designed for managing data in relational database management systems (RDBMS)."

Yeah, clear as mud.

Um, what's your question? Ours is, how big is the SQL database for AO. Not sure what yours is...

AGD
11-14-2012, 11:07 AM
2.6 gigs.

tk

mpsd
11-14-2012, 11:10 AM
That's pretty small! My current paintball pictures file has 10.3 Gb (39,605 files) while just the AGD folder is like 3.2 Gb (11,225 files)...

Dayspring
11-14-2012, 11:14 AM
No - that's the SQL database.

That's actually pretty damned big.

going_home
11-14-2012, 11:15 AM
Um, what's your question? Ours is, how big is the SQL database for AO. Not sure what yours is...

No question.
Just wondered what sql was.
Now that I know it didn't help.
Still Greek to me.

wimag
11-14-2012, 11:18 AM
or you just have too many repetitive pictures

Dayspring
11-14-2012, 11:19 AM
No question.
Just wondered what sql was.
Now that I know it didn't help.
Still Greek to me.

It's the programming language that allows tables containing data to be related to each other and stored/retrieved.

mpsd
11-14-2012, 11:26 AM
or you just have too many repetitive pictures

Believe it or not, I don't have many repetitive pictures as I filter them constantly to make sure they are good. If you want, shoot me a PM with your e-mail and I can grant you read access to the library as it's currently stored on my Skydrive.

It's the programming language that allows tables containing data to be related to each other and stored/retrieved.

It's actually the DataBase itself. A set of tables that are all related between each other and contains the information we post here. The programming language is rather a mix of languages (HTML, ASP, C and what not) that's used to create the graphic interface (the actual web site), which pulls the information from the tables stored on the DataBase.

going_home
11-15-2012, 11:07 PM
SQL's downloaded but not verified yet. There were 2.6 gigs. Setting up new form to test and see that the data all made it ok.

TK

Wonder if he meant form, or was it forum ?

RST
11-16-2012, 02:28 AM
Anyone noticed that the TechPB Forum crashed a week ago during an update?
I took these Info from facebook.

9. November:

Mike Phillips: we tried to install an update to the forum software and it corrupted the database. So we're working on our backups to restore it back to normal. But it's going to take some time

Yesterday:

Mike Phillips:
*** TechPB Forums are back online *** The restore point was Feb 2012. Everything that happened after Feb 2012, was lost in the data corruption. This includes signatures, posts, feedback, BST threads, if it was posted or changed after Feb 2012, it was lost in the database corruption that took place a week ago. Share it out fellas, thanks again

Few hours ago:

Mike Phillips: *** ATTN ** we're not done yet with the restoration of the forums. There is a TON of work, that still needs to be done to get everything back to 100% normal. Right now, we are at about 30% complete, but we've restored enough functionality to let people back into their accounts and back on the forum. We will continue to work behind the scenes, patching everything up and fixing everything back to no
rmal. You have to remember, the people who are working on this, work full time jobs, have families and other responsibilities. They are burning the midnight oil trying to fix the mess. We were able to restore all the posts up until Nov 6th, and now we're just connecting the dots to bring everything back to normal. It's going to take a little bit more time to fix everything. Deep breaths everyone

I'm glad that we took the way we did and qualified people are taking care of everything. :cool:

Dayspring
11-16-2012, 08:52 AM
This is why you have database backups...

Frizzle Fry
11-17-2012, 12:21 AM
Gentlemen, PLEASE get in touch with us over at TechPB so we can help you

We've got top notch people who can help you move the site to a SECURE place, such as Echo Servers or something.

Dragan Tozan is a database master, he can help you move all the files and everything. We can setup a sandbox to move everything over first, check to make sure everything works perfectly, and swap the DNS to the new location. No one would know the difference

Crazylittle (Chris), Will (Slinkaroo), Dragon Tozan (GroundFire), and Willie (TechPB-Willie) are phenomenal at this stuff and we can help!!

Send me an email mike@techpb.com, I'll start a CC'd dialogue with the admins at AO and the admins at TechPB. We can help!!!

Kinda funny that Tom Kaye dipped out and made his loyal followers pay to keep their website when multiple people offered to do it for free =/

We tried to install an update to the forum software and it corrupted the database. So we're working on our backups to restore it back to normal. But it's going to take some time.

I'm glad that we took the way we did and qualified people are taking care of everything. :cool:

LOL.

Thank you Tom for understanding that AO is a self-perpetuating community that revolves around your innovations and those who swear by them and try to grow them, and not letting flybynights, "punks", and lesser forums destroy that.

I am scared and excited to see the AO of the future!

bbotts77
11-19-2012, 10:16 AM
Anyone noticed that the TechPB Forum crashed a week ago during an update?
I took these Info from facebook.

Wow. That was not handled well at all. They really should have taken the forum down while they restored the incrementals. Their DB is going to be a mess.

going_home
11-22-2012, 10:40 AM
Wow, I missed this one somehow :

Setting up new test forum. Debating on how to handle the switch over. The safest way means we loose about a weeks worth of the latest posts. Will keep you posted.

TK

And a thanksgiving update :

Holidays messing things up. Will report any progress when it happens.

Tom

The mustache never sleeps !

going_home
12-02-2012, 10:08 PM
Test forum checked out fine and was super fast. Next step will be to shut down AO, once again download the database so everything is up to date, then bring it back up on the new server.

If you see AO down for a day don't freak out.

TK

http://www.trueblueridge.org/includes/content/images/listings/oh-noes.jpg

I know it has to be done but what will we do in the meantime ?

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/__P1bz4ZkkRA/TUJRG5msXtI/AAAAAAAACgM/_IcOKwL4LAA/s1600/screen-capture.png

:(

going_home
12-11-2012, 06:32 AM
Well as usual things screw up. Couldn't log into Vbulletin to get the new software. Had to make phone calls. They had to send emails that went into spam heaven. They only let you order online. Actually finally paid for software, now waiting for next email to download newest version. Tick, tock......

TK

Hey, newest version !
Hopefully someone is capable to keep it updated too.

:D

Dayspring
12-11-2012, 07:21 PM
Still no software from VB, nothing is easy. Have to call and *****. TK

When I downloaded VBulletin, I logged into the member area and downloaded it myself. If you have your customer number and password, you have everything you need to download the software.

Here's what the email would look like:

Hello,

Thank you for placing an order with vBulletin! This email contains everything you need to know to use your new products and services.

The vBulletin customer area is located at: http://members.vbulletin.com/ Here you may download products, enter information for any services you purchased such as installations, receive technical support, and purchase additional licenses and services. ** If you have purchased the installation or upgrade service, you must click the "edit worksheet" button in the customer area to begin the process!

** Your login details for the vBulletin customer area are as follows:
Customer Number: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Customer Password: YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Here are the licenses we have on file for you: ZZZZZZZZZZZ-- vBulletin 4.x Forum; expires: n/a

If you have any questions, you may create a ticket via the customer area or contact us at contact@vbulletin.com. Please join the vBulletin team and other customers on the customer forum (http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/).

Thanks! vBulletin Customer Support

vBulletin® is a registered trademark of vBulletin Solutions, Inc. in the U.S., with registration pending. This e-mail message is confidential and for use by the addressee only. You are not allowed to share the contents of this message with anyone, nor are you allowed to post the URL of this ticket. If the message is received by anyone other than the addressee, please return the message to the sender by replying to it and then delete the message from your computer. Internet e-mails are not necessarily secure. vBulletin Solutions, Inc. does not accept responsibility for changes made to this message after it was sent.

Subject line: vBulletin Customer Information
From Address: vBulletin Customer Support <contact@vbulletin.com>

going_home
12-11-2012, 07:26 PM
Well as usual things screw up. Couldn't log into Vbulletin to get the new software. Had to make phone calls. They had to send emails that went into spam heaven. They only let you order online. Actually finally paid for software, now waiting for next email to download newest version. Tick, tock......

TK

He couldnt log on.

Dayspring
12-11-2012, 07:33 PM
If he paid for it, he should have that info. It shouldn't be another email.

AGD
12-11-2012, 09:23 PM
Dayspring,

Did get an email receipt, never got an email that looks anything like yours.

TK

Dayspring
12-11-2012, 09:37 PM
Then yes, I would call & complain.

going_home
12-14-2012, 06:23 AM
Got the software finally. Now have to test the update on the recently downloaded data. If that works then fresh download, update and viola!

TK

Wonder how long the test will be.

I dont do well on long tests.

Teacher I have to go to the bathroom :eek:

Dayspring
12-14-2012, 09:33 AM
The real trick will be the style/design switch.

Lots of things have changed from VBulletin 3 to VBulletin 4.

One thing I AM looking forward to though is ForumRunner (http://www.forumrunner.net/) being active. (If he turns it on, which he 100% should!)

going_home
12-15-2012, 10:37 PM
The real trick will be the style/design switch.

Lots of things have changed from VBulletin 3 to VBulletin 4.

One thing I AM looking forward to though is ForumRunner (http://www.forumrunner.net/) being active. (If he turns it on, which he 100% should!)

I have never figured out why you need an "app" to view a forum.
Maybe if you are still on 2G or 3G.
I'd rather look at the full webpage than a mobile "half there" page.
But LTE is fairly fast.

going_home
12-19-2012, 11:10 PM
Well of course there were lots of issues upgrading from such an old version. We could not get to 5.0 beta but we were able to upgrade to version 4 which is the current stable version. Even at 4 there were lots of errors etc. but it did come through on the test data.

Hopefully this week we will shut down, download the current data and come back up on the new platform. Everything except the forum will have to be redone. There is a new Content Management System in this one that we will have to copy over static links etc from the old site. Don't expect anything in the way of fancy graphics, we will work on that after.

TK

Awesome.

:clap:

RST
12-20-2012, 03:32 AM
Hopefully this week we will shut down, download the current data and come back up on the new platform.

Seems like the Mayas were right with the "End Of The World" in the end of this week. :rofl:
And it will be reborn better than ever before! :headbang:

BTAutoMag
12-20-2012, 09:08 AM
now THATS funny :rofl:

Dayspring
12-20-2012, 09:40 AM
I have never figured out why you need an "app" to view a forum.
Maybe if you are still on 2G or 3G.
I'd rather look at the full webpage than a mobile "half there" page.
But LTE is fairly fast.

The apps like ForumRunner or Tapatalk are actual native applications. You see everything you're supposed to see on the handset - images, links, etc. But it does it in a fashion that make using a mobile device easier (pulls out the forum theme and what not).

going_home
12-20-2012, 09:22 PM
I do have a lot of Android apps, but I have no use for forum apps.
I just go to the full web page.
LTE is as fast as my business class roadrunner, if not faster sometimes.

;)

RST
12-21-2012, 02:42 AM
Well not everyone uses/is able to use LTE

Justus
12-21-2012, 10:28 AM
In my area I'm lucky if I get a 3G signal, because most of the time it's 1x. And when I do get the little 3G emblem on my phone I think it's just a gimmick because it's never as fast here as when I visit some large metro area.

going_home
12-22-2012, 09:48 AM
Well not everyone uses/is able to use LTE

In my area I'm lucky if I get a 3G signal, because most of the time it's 1x. And when I do get the little 3G emblem on my phone I think it's just a gimmick because it's never as fast here as when I visit some large metro area.

Even MetroPCS has a bigger LTE footprint in this area than Sprint.
T-Mobile has their 42mbps HSPA+ up around here.
Neither Tmo nor Metro work well in the metal building where I work so I switched to the death star AT&T and now no problems.

You really do get what you pay for when it comes to carriers.

They are telling me monday is the target date for change over.

TK

Here we go.
A holiday at home and bored with no AO.

:(

AO Moderation Team
12-26-2012, 12:37 PM
Yay.................:headbang:

mpsd
12-26-2012, 12:45 PM
:headbang::headbang::headbang:

knownothingmags
12-26-2012, 01:07 PM
no pics working?

Bunny
12-26-2012, 01:24 PM
Finally.... I was getting really bored at work.

Dayspring
12-26-2012, 02:25 PM
If you need help with turning stuff like Forumrunner and what not on (as well as the hidden question on the reg page so you can start using free addresses like Gmail again) please let me know. I'm free to help.

going_home
12-26-2012, 03:29 PM
Yay we back !

knownothingmags
12-26-2012, 04:05 PM
so animated smileyes not supported?
or is that something that still needs to be turned on?

Chrome
12-26-2012, 07:12 PM
Glad to see the new forum up and running. I will have to remember to log in whenever I stop by from now on to use some of the new features - thank you for allowing signatures to be turned off in my viewing profile!

Humbly, might I request that sometime once all the working bits are back running, if someone could help me figure out how to darken the whole forum up (as in get rid of all of the eye strain inducing glaring white background) I would really appreciate it!

Thanks again TK and in particular everyone who invested some hard-earned money to make this happen.

GEE TEE
12-26-2012, 08:56 PM
I added a AO.UK signature from the pictures uploaded today but don't think the feature is currently active?

Will the user profile picture function eventually allow us to add custom avatars?

knownothingmags
12-26-2012, 09:37 PM
how to i add photos to my photo tab on my profile?
or am i missing the idea.

the way i think it works is that i can have photos stored here on AO now. and dont have to have a URL link from a storage site?

let me know what you know thankyou guys,

KNM.

Justus
12-26-2012, 10:01 PM
In order to view your signatures after you log in, you'll have to go to Settings:>General Settings:>Visible Post Elements:>Show Signatures and check the box.

And, the background is going to remain white until someone decent with CSS creates and uploads a new skin.

knownothingmags
12-26-2012, 10:48 PM
the background is going to remain white until someone decent with CSS creates and uploads a new skin.

i do belive i just talk to someone who is very talented at doing this exact thing.
i think his name is pbPixels?:ninja:

going_home
12-26-2012, 10:51 PM
In order to view your signatures after you log in, you'll have to go to Settings:>General Settings:>Visible Post Elements:>Show Signatures and check the box.

And, the background is going to remain white until someone decent with CSS creates and uploads a new skin.

I didnt do that and I can see them ?

Bunny
12-26-2012, 11:08 PM
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/6823946/AO/AOidea.jpg

Just an idea.... I would really like to see AO stay somewhat "normal" to me. It's pretty iconic now that I have stared at it for so long...

Small Changes:

Added the AO header back in. My idea would be to incorporate the "Mag of the Month" winner into the top header. Either a person or automag.
Added color into the different forum categories.
Change the view on the main page so it shows "Last Post" before "Threads/Posts"
Changed the location for the Log in menu bar. (might be a PITA depending how the template is written.)
Make a few custom icons, this can be an easy drag and drop if needed.
Custom "Dark" AO theme. (Download something close to the original, edit the pictures, and voila!!

knownothingmags
12-26-2012, 11:16 PM
comin along nicely
:bounce::clap::hail::dance:

Swampy
12-27-2012, 01:03 AM
I like the new AO so far, but like the rest need to get adjusted to it.

Freedy500
12-27-2012, 03:19 AM
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/6823946/AO/AOidea.jpg

Just an idea.... I would really like to see AO stay somewhat "normal" to me. It's pretty iconic now that I have stared at it for so long...

Small Changes:

Added the AO header back in. My idea would be to incorporate the "Mag of the Month" winner into the top header. Either a person or automag.
Added color into the different forum categories.
Change the view on the main page so it shows "Last Post" before "Threads/Posts"
Changed the location for the Log in menu bar. (might be a PITA depending how the template is written.)
Make a few custom icons, this can be an easy drag and drop if needed.
Custom "Dark" AO theme. (Download something close to the original, edit the pictures, and voila!!

My failure with the X-valve will now be immortalized in that picture. Still having problems with it.

BTAutoMag
12-27-2012, 07:01 AM
its wierd having the "settings" be your "usercp"

Loguzzzzzz
12-27-2012, 10:49 AM
I am still trying to figure out how to use some of these features. :(

. . . . .but so far I like it, this will just take a little getting used to, afterall the old AO was home for a very long time!

BTAutoMag
12-27-2012, 10:58 AM
yes, its like a new house feel, your new home but not quite home yet

RobAGD
12-27-2012, 11:56 AM
Added a question/answer to the new user sign up. It will be a stock gap.

I think I have deleted and banned 20-25 users in the last 2 hours weeeee

-R

BTAutoMag
12-27-2012, 12:02 PM
Automags are to pancakes

as

linoleum tiles are to what?

AO Moderation Team
12-27-2012, 12:07 PM
Added a question/answer to the new user sign up. It will be a stock gap.

I think I have deleted and banned 20-25 users in the last 2 hours weeeee

-R

Add another 2 dozen to that from last night. :(

Dayspring
12-27-2012, 07:36 PM
Ad-Bot reg blocker:

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php/205214-Add-an-extra-question-to-the-registration-to-prevent-bot-registrations

AO Moderation Team
12-29-2012, 04:01 AM
Seems we have the bots in check for now.

If you play PaintBall registering should be easy for new members now. :)

BTAutoMag
12-29-2012, 01:47 PM
Seems we have the bots in check for now.

If you play PaintBall registering should be easy for new members now. :)

I ASSUME you accounted for all guns/nicknames/spellings, I.E. Mag, Automag, Minimag, Xmag, sydarm, Panther, ect

MAGgot
12-29-2012, 03:06 PM
Hey guys, just a heads up with the PM and Instant Email Subscriptions. The emails are coming in a few hours late.
Also, I cannot find my feedback thread. I tried googling it and nothing came up. Any suggestions?

need4reebs
12-29-2012, 03:33 PM
Hey guys, just a heads up with the PM and Instant Email Subscriptions. The emails are coming in a few hours late.
Also, I cannot find my feedback thread. I tried googling it and nothing came up. Any suggestions?

yeah emails for pm's are being sent late to me as well???

AO Moderation Team
12-29-2012, 03:34 PM
I ASSUME you accounted for all guns/nicknames/spellings, I.E. Mag, Automag, Minimag, Xmag, sydarm, Panther, ect

Now you know what happens when you assume. The answer covers all that.;) Whats the header say???

AO Moderation Team
12-29-2012, 04:33 PM

Hmm that's odd. Registration test mails are almost instant. Checking on the feedback issue. Blame the Elves.:(

BTAutoMag
12-29-2012, 04:37 PM
are they migrating in from the cocker forum?

Dayspring
12-29-2012, 06:30 PM
The PM/Mail setting could be a server side setting that Tom and his band of merry men may not have access to. However, I can check in on my own VB install and see if this is something that they can do.

MAGgot
12-31-2012, 06:22 PM
Emails from PMs and Subscriptions are coming in plenty fast now. The new VB looks great!

knownothingmags
01-01-2013, 12:15 AM
so i messed up and had to redue my sig.
what are the restrictions on signature pic size,
its telling me im taking up to many lines and such.

anyhelp would be great.

OneSelfLost
01-01-2013, 12:38 AM
As for the feedback issue... Whenever I need to find my feedback, I usually just google it.. LOL. Hasn't failed me yet! Happy New Year, folks!

Ando
01-01-2013, 08:34 AM
so i messed up and had to redue my sig.
what are the restrictions on signature pic size,
its telling me im taking up to many lines and such.

anyhelp would be great.

It how it's setup through the interface. They def need to give us more wiggle room on the sig. I barly had enough room to create a hyperlink to my AO feedback. Needs to be at least triple the size it is now.

knownothingmags
01-01-2013, 12:51 PM
It how it's setup through the interface. They def need to give us more wiggle room on the sig. I barly had enough room to create a hyperlink to my AO feedback. Needs to be at least triple the size it is now.

yeah it would deffinetly help.

i can now just do the feedback link.