PDA

View Full Version : Strange De-gassing

LawFox32
02-18-2002, 08:08 PM
Ok I was dry-firing a little tonight w/ a 20 oz co2 tank on remote, and when I was just about finishing up(mom was comin home and doesn't like guns in the house) and I decided to try and see how many shot I could get after I turned off the tank, or how many shots w/ just the air in the gun and in the remote line. ok well I did it and its actually a lot of shots I got about 25 shots just from that air. but near the end of the string about the last 4 shots were really noticeably hot, I mean louder and shot out a lot more air, so could there be something wrong or is this a normal occurrence.

ok thanx

Predater
02-18-2002, 08:16 PM
i dont know why it is doing this. if it works fine when you are playing with it i wouldnt worry about it thow.

after posting i noticed you have a reactor valve. when i had one in my old mag it messed up the fireing a lot. it was by far the worst mony spent. i never played a game with it because of how bad it sucked. this may be your problem. put the old valve in the gun. the reactor valve dosent hep anything.

PyRo
02-19-2002, 07:38 AM
Were you holding hte remote and gun in such a way that you could have poured liquid into the valve?