PDA

View Full Version : AO is officially a SPPLAT Friend!

JJBrookshire
02-18-2002, 09:41 PM
I realize this is not the "hottest news" in town but as someone who is truly html challenge, I'm proud to say that I've added a new section to the SPPLAT website. It includes a link to and description of AO. Please visit https://www.spplat.com/Friends.html read the comment under the AO banner and let me know what you think.

Bonx0007
02-19-2002, 03:17 AM
Hey VF-XX are you going to that event. I am going too. I am a splatt member already. Hope to see you there.:)

udtseal
02-19-2002, 07:20 AM
Hey JJ,

Whats the current stats on Shatnerball. I am coming, but I havent registered yet. Money is a little tight right now, and I probably wont be able to register for it till April. How many people have registered so far and do you think April is too late? Thanks!

manike
02-19-2002, 07:21 AM
Ditto UDTSeal...

I want to make it but work commitments at that time are a little sketchy for me still.

manike (Simon)

JJBrookshire
02-19-2002, 07:22 AM
Unfortunately we do not offer discounts to anyone. SPPLAT memberships sell for $35 (US, APO and APE addresses) and $40 (outside the US). The Membership Outlets that sell memberships are not resellers but are paid a commission instead. This prevents them from offering discounts as well. We want to see all Membership Outlets receiving their commissions and believe that if we allowed discounts we would see the usual discount selling practices so often seen in Paintball and thus erode the commission for the outlets.
As for discounts at the Shatner vs. Tom Kaye vs. Mancow game, SPPLAT members save $50 (33%) off the $150 entry fee! Registrations are now being taken at www.SPPLAT.com/news.html For a while Tom's team was keeping up with Shatner's numbers. Now that Mancow is talking it up, we are seeing a surge in his and Shatner team members so... Tom Needs You! (picture Tom in Uncle Sam garb)

JJBrookshire
02-19-2002, 07:28 AM
There is truly no way to tell if April will be "too late". At the current pace we will like fill before May if not sooner. It all really depends on several factors to include how much Mancow continues to "plug" the event and "push" we receive when www.WilliamShatner.com is updated as well as other promotions hitting in the next 30 days. At a minimum, I'd suggest you join SPPLAT and let me know you plan to register for the game. You will then be informed as we approach capacity.

udtseal
02-19-2002, 07:41 AM
Ok I see. Thanks for the info JJ. :)