PDA

View Full Version : a mad mag guy

bound for glory
11-22-2012, 12:31 AM
i was at skirmish on saturday,and as i was walking to one of the feilds,i saw a guy walking toword the rest area.
he had a R/T mag with a warp(which is awsome) i said, "hows the mag shoting today?", he said"like s^^t!, you wanna buy it?"
i asked him what the problem was. turns outy he's breaking balls like crazy. he did'nt have a level 10.

WHO IN THE WORLD RUNS A MAG WITHOUT THE LEVEL 10 MOD?

C_losjoker
11-22-2012, 01:05 AM
i was at skirmish on saturday,and as i was walking to one of the feilds,i saw a guy walking toword the rest area.
he had a R/T mag with a warp(which is awsome) i said, "hows the mag shoting today?", he said"like s^^t!, you wanna buy it?"
i asked him what the problem was. turns outy he's breaking balls like crazy. he did'nt have a level 10.

WHO IN THE WORLD RUNS A MAG WITHOUT THE LEVEL 10 MOD?

i do, several of mine are without level 10 and they have never chopped.

did you pick it up?

Brak54
11-22-2012, 01:12 AM
Nothing wrong with not having a level 10

wetwrks
11-22-2012, 02:34 AM
I played for years without a level 10. Classic valve. Early 90s that is all there was.

Now then...an rt without it may be a different matter. Frankly that is a cheep upgrade to the gun and makes everything better.

athomas
11-22-2012, 07:12 AM
There are lots of things that can cause ball breakage.

- A barrel that is too tight for the balls being used if the balls are brittle.
- a feeder that is low on battery power
- a broken nubbin/detent

A level 10 definitely helps with the hopper/feeder chop issue, but it can still break balls on the other two.

Coralis
11-22-2012, 10:10 AM
I used to chop like crazy when i had two finger trigger frames on my mag (benchmarks) ... went to a hyperframe and almost never chop unless i forget to turn on the hopper