PDA

View Full Version : Shortest air thru?

Merce
11-23-2012, 09:47 AM
As the title states I'm trying to find the shortest(under 3", close to 2") grip available(excluding the CP mini gas thru). Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Seems like I've searched everywhere and can't find a good solution.

snakebite
11-23-2012, 10:05 AM
As the title states I'm trying to find the shortest(under 3", close to 2") grip available(excluding the CP mini gas thru). Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Seems like I've searched everywhere and can't find a good solution.
I used a cp 1" reg extender with agd mag asa :argh:

Merce
11-23-2012, 10:47 AM
I used a cp 1" reg extender with agd mag asa :argh:

Now there's a good idea. What do you use to connect the hose/macroline to the extender though? Or do you just run it straight to the valve?

snakebite
11-23-2012, 11:02 AM
Now there's a good idea. What do you use to connect the hose/macroline to the extender though? Or do you just run it straight to the valve?
I use a ca reducer with macro, old school I still use kapp drop forwards :D

snakebite
11-23-2012, 11:05 AM
My bad it might be called an asa plug.

Merce
11-23-2012, 11:10 AM
My bad it might be called an asa plug.

Yup, found it :D
Basically a remote line adapter that I can screw the fittings in. Surprised how this passed under my radar lol
Know of any lower profile T fittings? Everything I've seen is bulky brass.
Thanks for the help though.

snakebite
11-23-2012, 11:20 AM

Yup, found it :D
Basically a remote line adapter that I can screw the fittings in. Surprised how this passed under my radar lol
Know of any lower profile T fittings? Everything I've seen is bulky brass.
Thanks for the help though.
I used a 45 npt macro fitting with a straight macro