PDA

View Full Version : What a day yesterday was!!!!

polorboy
02-19-2002, 02:00 PM
All I have to say about yesterday is WOW! My team got a personal training session (all day) with Rosie and Mooner of Team Ground Zero. I learned so stinking much from those guys that I am ten times the player that I was two days ago. Mooner could not stay the whole day but Rosie was with us the whole stinking day. They had us do a "gauntlet" where they set up bottles on bunkers so you could only see maybe half an inch of them sticking out while they were shooting at us. I do not think I have ever had that much paint flying at me before in my entire life. That was just from Rosie, Mooner had left for the day. You guys should see their new customized Bob Longs, they rock. Rosie even let my shoot his SFL Cocker, I may buy it from him if he lets me :D. I asked him what he thought about AGD, he owns somthing like 5 mags. I can't remember what he exactly said but he had a lot of nice things to say about AGD. One thing he said is that they have the best techs out there. My mag was chopping paint like never before yesterday, I asked him to look at it and all he did was clean it and I only chopped like two other times that day. In case you are wondering we met them at Survival NY (where they practice and the 5 Man blast was held). They are really nice guys untill you meet them on the feild. They can be down right mean but they play extremely fair. Yesterday was so awsome that I do not think I will forget it for a long time.

cphilip
02-19-2002, 02:04 PM
Originally posted by polorboy
I asked him to look at it and all he did was clean it and I only chopped like two other times that day.

Let this be a lesson to all of you "youngsters" out there. :cool: