PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions on Specific Frame.

MicrOMag
02-19-2002, 03:08 PM
Hey, I was just wondering your suggestions on a specific frame. I have a black and blue splashed annoed micromag rt. It only has a single trigger, and single trigger frame on it, but I really want to put a double trigger on it. The problem is I believe the annoe was called midnight blue and they've stopped making it. (PTP that is) Their benchmark frames are already like $90 to begin with so I don't want to pay another $75 for some guy to annoe the frame.

What are your suggestions on a frame for me, I'll post a pic of the gun in my next reply.

MicrOMag
02-19-2002, 03:11 PM
Here's the gun.

nutz
02-19-2002, 03:14 PM
so what is it you are looking for??? a double trigger frame that is cheap??? well i guess u can look to used for a cheap benchy but other than that the only thing i recomend is intelliframe and getting it powdercoated... it is more expendsive but the intelliframe is deffinitly worth it :D

cphilip
02-19-2002, 03:15 PM
The Black Gloss Intelliframe would look fine on that marker as is. No need to try and match it any better I think. It will look great as Gloss Black.

RaV3n_Pa1ntba||
02-19-2002, 03:17 PM
I would go intelliframe blade to be exact in gloss black
But if you wanna throw out the doh... get a nice boomy or(any other nice barrel besides stock) and get it matching anno'ed along with the frame.

MicrOMag
02-19-2002, 03:19 PM
Originally posted by cphilip
The Black Gloss Intelliframe would look fine on that marker as is. No need to try and match it any better I think. It will look great as Gloss Black.

Thnx, thats what I was kind've leaning towards, IDK if i'm going to dish out the $120 for the i-frame or not, but maybe just a black benchy double?

cphilip
02-19-2002, 03:31 PM
Ok well price the Benchy and the trigger and the stickies and see if you are not close to the Intelli anyway. And its ready to bolt right on. Make sure they are in stock when you price all that.

Or another option is to go used on a Benchy?

MicrOMag
02-19-2002, 03:36 PM
Originally posted by cphilip
Ok well price the Benchy and the trigger and the stickies and see if you are not close to the Intelli anyway. And its ready to bolt right on. Make sure they are in stock when you price all that.

Or another option is to go used on a Benchy?

I was kind've leaning towards the used.

tranman
02-19-2002, 05:41 PM
I have a double benchy, i put at a trigger stop in it to cut the pull in half, but the pull is still REALLY long, well longer than i like...like 1/2" havent really measure and i'm canadian so the inches thing doesnt work that well for me...but get an intelliframe, thats what i plan on getting (benchy came on gun).