PDA

View Full Version : Anyone with Experience on attempting to intellifeed hyperframes

legion
02-19-2002, 04:24 PM
To anyone, but since I know RobAGD has done work with it, what are the problems with intellifeeding the HyperFrame, what have people tried to see about getting it working, and what problems have they run into. PM me, reply to this thread, post pics, whatever... I'm just interested, and am willing to try almost anything (Aside from using a sledgehammer to connect two wires inside the hyper ;-) )

Legion

ProjectMag
02-19-2002, 05:02 PM
Here's a thread with some discussion on the Hyperframe intellifeed. Some say it can be done, others are skeptical. Personally, I'd like Tom or Rob to give it a try and provide a manual if it can be done.

http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=26001

legion
02-19-2002, 05:33 PM
Allright! That is what i was thinking would do it... I will have to try that, because it doesnt appear as though that would really modify the hyper too much (electrical tape wires to the microswitch, no soldering involved) I will have to try! Now just to get my warp back.

EDIT: Hrm. That hooks it up to a revvy. how about a warp?

Legion

res0qjp2
03-08-2002, 02:40 AM
Just follow the insrtuctions put attach the switch to the side of the frame so when you pull the trigger your finger hits the switch, it does not look that appealing but it works great, centerflag will void the warrarty if you mess with the electronics

markhauguel
03-08-2002, 09:28 AM
I did a mod to a booh-yah that involve a relay on the solenoid that worked fine but you had to wire it to the sensors and not to the motor. This let the timing in the revy keep the motor on because the signal to the solenoid is a very short pulse. I put the relay in the revy because it was very small. Good luck