PDA

View Full Version : E-Mag Extreme

ramirezdad
02-19-2002, 05:44 PM
Just getting back into paintball after a couple of years. I see posts regarding e-mag extemes but do not see any for sale in the on-line stores. What are the differences between a regular e-mag and an exteme and where can I order one from?

deweasel697
02-19-2002, 05:49 PM
Hey, welcome to ao. Glad to see some Tucson residents here. Anyway the emag extremes havn't been released yet so you won't find them in any stores. As for the differences the emag extreme has an aluminum body with interchangable feed modules, cocker threads, and it is fully millable and can be annodized. The SFL emag is a custom version and you can pick one of those up at www.buyshocktech.com. BTW what field do you play at?

ramirezdad
02-19-2002, 05:57 PM
I've played Desert Fox and Sudden Impact as well as many renegade fields. I used to play with the Bush Apes out of Phoenix and many years ago ran a paintball rental business out of my college dorm. Just now getting back into the game and definitely want an e-mag of some kind. The SFL is the only gun on my list at the moment, though I would prefer to get a gun directly from AGD. Any clue on the Extreme's release date or is it vaporware atm?

ramirezdad
02-19-2002, 06:23 PM
Nope, Nope - I don't really know any current players in Tucson.

wolverine85929
02-19-2002, 09:15 PM
Hey welcome to AO from northern AZ.

21caballer
02-19-2002, 09:40 PM
what's up fellow tucsonians. i play at sudden impact. infact the bush apes rookie team has been practicing there the last few weeks.
anyone playing at the panam in phoenix next weekend? if so tell me for who and i will try to look you up.
i will be playing for attitude, unreal, the only one shooting a mag.