PDA

View Full Version : Girls!!

Maverickp8tball
02-19-2002, 06:28 PM
Im board just thought of a good question. Does any one get girls? I mean there so damn uh whats the word multi personality desorderd. I thought i would ask you guys, i just dont get girls they confuse me.

Sqweezer
02-19-2002, 06:31 PM
Move to friendly forum.

hitech
02-19-2002, 06:32 PM
I'll tell you everything I know about women....., well, that should about cover it. :D

manike
02-19-2002, 06:33 PM
I think this should be in friendly...

Originally posted by Maverickp8tball
Does any one get girls?

I took that the wrong way to start with! lol :)

Yes I think I get girls (it comes from growing up with two older sisters).

The trick is to never let them know you get them, and never let them know you don't. Know the rules but don't let them know that you know the rules (otherwise they immediately change the rules). You will never get them 100% that's part of the attraction :)

Sometimes pretending you do get them is best and sometimes pretending you don't get them is better...

Other than that I'm not giving away any of my trade secrets :D

manike

bofh
02-19-2002, 06:49 PM
Does any one get girls?

Yeah, I get them all the time. I've got two in my closet. :) I'm trying to collect the whole set.

Actually, I think you wanted to ask if anybody understood women, right? The deep zen-like answer is, they're just like men, except different. Different goals, different mannerisms, different ways of attacking problems. But deep down inside, they're people too.

Soylent green is People! It's People!

bornl33t
02-19-2002, 06:55 PM
puplic opinion states GIRLS SUCK
take it what ever way ya want ;)

Honestly, who needs to get them? They need to get US. I think population wise there are more girls then guys so why are we so worried? I just wish ( and I think this is what your playing at ) that they be a little less selfish when it comes to relationships and put as much in as they want to get out.
Girls for the most part need someone to cling too they want an authority figure, us guys want sex and to be left alone.

In other words... I have no clue :D I don't get them either :D :D

Aliens-8-MyDad
02-19-2002, 07:20 PM
Well, im working on getting one now... we talk and stuff and i dont understand anything she says, but shes got this one shirt that is reallllllllllly kewl ;)

paintballrulzs
02-19-2002, 07:31 PM
girls....what do you want to know I am like an encyclopidia....cept with blank pages.

Just when you think you get them u relize u don't. They are so unpredictable..BUT MAD HOTT

Maverickp8tball
02-19-2002, 07:41 PM
I hate it when they say one thing, but you just know that what they said isnt realy what they ment, that just confuses me even more ahhhhh!

ZSigErik
02-19-2002, 07:45 PM
I get girls, I have a girlfriend right no and I found my someone, but over the years Ive learned things.

See, Around here im the prodigy stud I guess. People come to me with there problems, and I help work them out with them. Now alot of girls have also done this. Help them with whatever they need. And Well Ive developed a certain sense for emotion. and what to counteract that emotion with, for best results. I can know how a conversation can go with someone, before its evne intiated. Because I know that perosn well or I can pick things up quick.

Its something that I have found is very useful, kind of like a puzzle. IT takes alot of time to learn, some psychiatrists take a life time to leanr this tehcnique. Im lucky to have learned it early...

Maverickp8tball
02-19-2002, 07:49 PM
dude im sorry but that sounded like you pulled all of that outa your *** sorry man

bornl33t
02-19-2002, 07:51 PM
Originally posted by ZSigErik
I get girls, I have a girlfriend right no and I found my someone, but over the years Ive learned things.

See, Around here im the prodigy stud I guess. People come to me with there problems, and I help work them out with them. Now alot of girls have also done this. Help them with whatever they need. And Well Ive developed a certain sense for emotion. and what to counteract that emotion with, for best results. I can know how a conversation can go with someone, before its evne intiated. Because I know that perosn well or I can pick things up quick.

Its something that I have found is very useful, kind of like a puzzle. IT takes alot of time to learn, some psychiatrists take a life time to leanr this tehcnique. Im lucky to have learned it early...

hmm... do I sence a brager? Oh wait he's from MI... ... :D LOL
don't ask it's a inside joke, kinda like the show-me state :D :D

RATM
02-19-2002, 08:14 PM
Whats wrong with the Show me state?!?

Zumina
02-19-2002, 08:17 PM
I just wish ( and I think this is what your playing at ) that they be a little less selfish when it comes to relationships and put as much in as they want to get out.
Interesting point Heat.

In the words of my exceedingly brilliant brother pretaining to women "Why bother with them? They think they own you, and you have to buy them stuff!"

Maverickp8tball
02-19-2002, 08:24 PM
The Show me state has major problems. I live in Johson County Kansas near State line and you MO drivers suck im sorry you do. and KCMO sucks, it is so run down the only good thing is the plaza and union station. MO i guess has Branson thats cool. and Bass Pro Shop but kansas is getting one also next year were also getting a Cabelas, lets not even talk about St. Louis so you got the rams and that arch. wooope GO PATRIOTS. just kidden man i dont have nothen against St Louis. but i do like the Patriots. the Cheifs suck also omg that new coach is bad, why the hell did we trade Rich Ganon he is so great. Trent green is just a sickling. okay im going to get off of my podeum now, go ahead and bash Kansas all we have is the Speed Way and uh cows. acualy i live on a ranch im a rancher so i know we got cows. uh kansas also has uh other stuff like uh oh yea we got the WILDCATS go KSU hell ya here we go agien Bill Snyder Kicks *** k-state is going to rock in football next year, this year was a rebuilding year and we still went to a bull game, how about MU?

Newbie505
02-19-2002, 08:30 PM
Getting a girl is easy, understanding one...now that's a totally different. Do what most guys do in a long-term, stable relationship do...give in to her every demand.

graycie
02-19-2002, 08:46 PM
just agree and nod, that will save you alot of trouble.

Maverickp8tball
02-19-2002, 08:59 PM
Man i worked hard on writing that about MO some one say somthen or bash Kansas please? :D

MantisMag
02-19-2002, 09:28 PM
mantismag's rules for dealing with women.

1. the woman is always right.
2. by default that makes you always wrong.
3. you should always admit you're wrong except when the woman wants to argue. in that case you should oblige her by disagreeing until she tires of arguing and then admitting that she was right all along.
4. the woman has the right to vent and you must accept that. however you are not allowed to vent or ever raise your voice except in the case that she wants to have a screaming argument (see rule 3).
5. the woman has the right to become emotional and/or irrational. also you are not a doctor do not attempt to diagnose pms. the penalty for making such a diagnosis will be severe.
6. you are expected to keep up with emotional status and topic of conversation through a series of rapid changes. you will not be notified when these changes occur.
7. all rules subject to change at woman's discretion without warning.

Bonx0007
02-19-2002, 09:36 PM
LOL rule seven is great!!! I agree with those rules.

lala
02-19-2002, 09:57 PM
Can we please get some females on this post so us geeks(not me) know what you gals want? Thanks.

Miscue
02-19-2002, 10:02 PM
Just think of a man, and take away reason and accountability. There ya go.

I'm kidding... :)

Every girl is different and you really can't make generalizations about the whole group of them. There are particular traits that you could say apply to many, but not all. Same with guys. One of my closest friends... probably THE closest friend I have is of the female variety. With her in mind, as well as many others... we're not all that different really. We have the same fundamental needs... we have goals, aspirations, reason, emotions, dreams... and what have you. The most important things that make up a human being - men and women both have equal helpings of. We differ in the superficial I think, mannerisms and such... but if you look past that I believe you can see what I'm talking about.

Vex
02-19-2002, 10:02 PM
KANSAS SUCKS!!

There, are you happy??!! It could be worse dude, it could be Ar-Kansas...

:D

RATM
02-19-2002, 10:15 PM
Missouri is not great..but it sure is better than Kansas. You said yourself all you have is Cows. And i'm not really a big fan of football or the Rams..i'm more of a hockey guy myself.

Aliens-8-MyDad
02-19-2002, 10:45 PM
Really who stole whos name and added or subtracked an AR, was it Kansas that Minused the Ar or Arkansas that added the Ar? WHO DID IT?

ZSigErik
02-20-2002, 02:54 PM
I know what I said sounded like I pulled it outta my *** and Im from Michigna not Missouri, but its true, im a smart kid so I know alot stuff, I didnt say I understood the entirely, not at all really, I just know what do at the righ time I guess...

manike
02-20-2002, 02:56 PM
So modest too... :rolleyes: :D

bofh
02-20-2002, 02:59 PM
Originally posted by manike
So modest too... :rolleyes: :D

I guess the chicks dig "Modest." ;)

MagMan5446
02-20-2002, 03:18 PM
Yeah, I got my fair share and then some.

I see you probably don't...

Maverickp8tball
02-20-2002, 07:54 PM
Okay boys this was about helpen each other out with the girl prob. so dont bash each other on the "How much play" issue and Arkansas added the AR they also have bad roads, i guess Kansas has good roads though because no one drives on them that much, we like to mud, or most the roads are gravle and easy to repair lol.

ZSigErik
02-20-2002, 07:58 PM
Man, lots of flames here...jeez...lol

wiccanwarlock
02-21-2002, 08:17 PM
could some one explain this whole kansas thing?i uh..dont have a damn clue what your saying

Maverickp8tball
02-21-2002, 08:32 PM
Dude its okay i dont even know what im saying i jsut go on ravings some times :)

Smoken
02-21-2002, 09:49 PM
do not try to understand girls.
that is impossible.
you only need to understand ONE girl (at a time).
then, if she's the right one (you'll know cause you'll sorta understand her), marry her.

Vex
02-22-2002, 10:56 PM
I'd say that Smoken pretty much has the whole girl issue summed up; however, I still don't understand my wife...

I don't really care who came first, Kansas or Arkansas. I just think it's funny that it's pronounced Ar-can-saw. And yes, the roads here are bad, but so are the drivers, so it's a no-win situation.

Geez I miss SoCal...:(

MagMan5446
02-24-2002, 01:20 AM
You don't need to understand them until you're out or almost out of high school. Why? I'll explain...

Middle school and high school years are made for...testing? Go get the hottest girl you can find, hit it and quit it. It's not like you're going to marry your middle/high school girlfriends...chances are it won't last more than 3 months, and 3 months is a while. Ya gotta test a car before ya drive it....

Just my $.02

-§on-
02-24-2002, 10:39 AM
uh whats the word multi personality desorderd.

Yeah I know what you mean, multi-personality disorder...

As Zumina Said "Why bother with them? They think they own you, and you have to buy them stuff!"

Zumina
02-24-2002, 08:09 PM
Whether they've burned/destroyed/enriched/blessed your life, you'll always find yourself going back for more.