PDA

View Full Version : E-mag question

RT_Luver
02-19-2002, 08:34 PM
Has any one with a regular E-mag, warp feed, and super bolt truely needed ACE?Because I wanna wait till the new Extreme's come out but will the ACE truely be needed?Because on my RT PRO,with the SB and WARP I dont think I broke many if ANY balls.

Gup44
02-19-2002, 08:44 PM
I would suppose if you had a warp, the ACE wouldn't hardly have a chance to kick in anyway... I still go with the ACE Just in case!;)

BradPalooza
02-19-2002, 09:54 PM
I don't have a super bolt but I do have a regular EMag w/ warp. I can't say that I can recall ever chopping paint except when I run the hopper out of paint and the warp can't push the balls up anymore.

In situations like that, the ACE would be great. Plus if you do want to switch configurations, you can with no concerns. I know it's hard, but I think you should wait for the Extreme.

Phil
02-20-2002, 12:01 AM
Only if you have a bionic trigger finger should you worry about ace in my humble opinion. I have a friend that can out shoot his xrevy. That dude has a bionic finger. I never outshoot my old revy. I think its all about the playing style. If you chop because you can shoot really fast then im sure ACE is worth its weight in gold. For me it would be a complete waste of money.

Restola
02-20-2002, 12:13 PM
i have put 2 cases of paint through my emag. just a standard hopper left with 12v revy and x-board, no warp. i set it on semi-e at 13bps and rip away. i have never chopped a ball. i have broken them in the barrel (only had stock barrel at the time), but i have never chopped a ball in the breech.

so even with the most basic e-mag setup i still see no need for an ACE.

hitech
02-20-2002, 12:24 PM
Do you NEED it? No. Might it ever get used, possibly. An odd shaped paintball that doesn't feed. Rain. It is certainly a luxury item. That said, I want one.

cphilip
02-20-2002, 12:36 PM
I sure haven't chopped a ball with mine yet. Two breaks down the barrel first day out with some older paint but not a chop yet. Oh using Warp and Warp body by the way. Also used the stock barrel a lot with no chops or barrel breaks since that first day. I have had at least seven or eight people unfamiliar with the E-Mag take it and "wail away" on it and none of them have chopped one either!