PDA

View Full Version : ZAP Cheater Assembly (?)

luke
03-10-2013, 09:45 AM
Can anyone show me how to correctly assemble a ZAP cheater?

need4reebs
03-11-2013, 02:07 AM
Can anyone show me how to correctly assemble a ZAP cheater?

what parts are you having trouble with? your working on these now? post a pic of what you have and i can help you out from there? they are almost to easy to disassemble and re-assemble! only 3 0-rings, 2 internally and the one around the white plunger that trips the sear.

you have the retainer screw, the spring, the cone shaped valve pin, o-ring, spacer, then the other o-ring.

but definitely post a pic of wat ya got?

luke
03-11-2013, 09:13 AM
Nothing to show or explain, a guy sent me a box of parts, I'm just looking for info on how these go together.

Justus
03-11-2013, 10:55 AM
I've got a video of assembly. Let me see if I can come up with some way to get it to you...

EDIT: Sent you an email to your lukescustoms at yahoo account, with a file-link.

need4reebs
03-11-2013, 11:07 AM
Nothing to show or explain, a guy sent me a box of parts, I'm just looking for info on how these go together.

a pic of the parts that you got would help to see if you have all the parts man...then from there its easy to tell ya how to assemble it?

oh here is a pic for ya:
http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/1963/cheater2.jpg

see wat i mean about it being almost to easy..haha

my bad for asking for a pic of wat ya got?

luke
03-11-2013, 11:26 AM
Here you go>

EDIT:
didnt see your picture above, thanks

need4reebs
03-11-2013, 11:40 AM
Here you go>

EDIT:
didnt see your picture above, thanks

as you can see they are very easy to reassemble, your parts in your pic are just a lil out of order but they are all there

did you still need help reassembling the cheater???

luke
03-11-2013, 12:59 PM
as you can see they are very easy to reassemble, your parts in your pic are just a lil out of order but they are all there

did you still need help reassembling the cheater???

I just layed them out for the picture. ;)

That's all I needed, thanks.

need4reebs
03-11-2013, 01:46 PM
I just layed them out for the picture. ;)

That's all I needed, thanks.

yup...you looking to build some more?

luke
03-11-2013, 03:06 PM
Currently trying to get licensed from PTP to build "something" not sure what that will be at this point.

brokeass_baller
03-11-2013, 10:25 PM
Luke, i love you.

No-homo.

Ando
03-12-2013, 08:10 AM
No-homo.
Let me guess. You were/are a Marine :p

brokeass_baller
03-12-2013, 01:03 PM
No, my balls aren't that big. :(

rukh013
03-12-2013, 07:20 PM
No, my balls aren't that big. :(

or... Brain isnt that small

Ando
03-13-2013, 11:37 AM
or... Brain isnt that small

Dick

Just because someone went into the Marines doesn't mean there dumb. You have to remember, every officer is the military went to college. West Point and the Naval Academy are hands down some of the hardest colleges to get into.

Patron God of Pirates
03-13-2013, 11:46 AM
Not to participate in the hijacking but I have several friends who are Marines. Some smart, some dumb, just like rest of the population. Unlike the rest of the population they are all braver men than me.

However I might feel about how they are utilized everyone who volunteers for the armed services gets automatic respect and gratitude from me.

blackdeath1k
03-13-2013, 12:13 PM
Not to participate in the hijacking but I have several friends who are Marines. Some smart, some dumb, just like rest of the population. Unlike the rest of the population they are all braver men than me.

However I might feel about how they are utilized everyone who volunteers for the armed services gets automatic respect and gratitude from me.

As they SHOULD from EVERYONE. And I agree with the rest of the post also

Knowing my sisters Ex brother in law though. Even dumb people can make it through west point........ But get booted out the military 2 years after graduation.

rukh013
03-13-2013, 06:08 PM
Dick

Just because someone went into the Marines doesn't mean there dumb. You have to remember, every officer is the military went to college. West Point and the Naval Academy are hands down some of the hardest colleges to get into.

sorry, i tease cause i work with them. i'm in the Navy, we all tease each other

river031403
03-13-2013, 07:06 PM
http://youtu.be/Bby_eF7AUUY

debruynda
06-14-2013, 08:54 AM
sorry, i tease cause i work with them. i'm in the Navy, we all tease each other

Marine officers are usually a cut above. By far it is the hardest branch to commission in and the selection process is arguably the most rigorous. Their force requirement is smaller so they can be and are more selective.

On the other hand when I enlisted in '99 the average AFSVAB score for my MOS (0311) was 30 on a scale of 99. I'm not trying to brag but I got a 98 and the nurse at MEPS asked me why I wanted to be a grunt, under the false assumption that there were better MOS's in the Marines:)

But everyone in the military will still poke fun at the Marines because of the arrogant haircuts and the swagger. However, no one was poking fun at 3/1 and 3/5 when they went into Fallujah and leveled the place...

Syko89
06-14-2013, 05:56 PM
Marine officers are usually a cut above. By far it is the hardest branch to commission in and the selection process is arguably the most rigorous. Their force requirement is smaller so they can be and are more selective.

On the other hand when I enlisted in '99 the average AFSVAB score for my MOS (0311) was 30 on a scale of 99. I'm not trying to brag but I got a 98 and the nurse at MEPS asked me why I wanted to be a grunt, under the false assumption that there were better MOS's in the Marines:)

But everyone in the military will still poke fun at the Marines because of the arrogant haircuts and the swagger. However, no one was poking fun at 3/1 and 3/5 when they went into Fallujah and leveled the place...

Semper fi brother

steve_81
06-14-2013, 09:45 PM
Not to derail this thread anymore but me and a friend of mine tried joining the Marines right out of high school. Sadly I got rejected because of medical reasons and my best friend is now in his 9th year as a Marine. I have all the respect for those guys.

rukh013
06-14-2013, 10:19 PM
are there any detailed pics of the internals of the cheater, or how it works slide show?