PDA

View Full Version : micromag pricing help /with pic

martlet1
02-20-2002, 09:49 AM
HI, I need some help pricing my micromag for sale, so I can order my E-mag. It is in good shape, with only two scratches on it. I would not sell the hopper, or the tank, but it would come with the cradle and 2 extra bolts.
http://www.showme.net/recreation/semorollerhockey/micromag.JPG
I really don't know what its worth now, and I really don't know if the money isnt right, I could just use it as my backup gun. I love the micro, but the E-mag is just too tempting!

Tim Jacobitz
02-20-2002, 10:37 AM
you could probley get around $350 -$400 for it. I love micros if i hadent spent all my tax money I would buy it.

lopxtc
02-20-2002, 10:55 AM
Are going to stick with PTP and get a micro-emag or going to get a AGD emag??

BTW awesome marker and I wish I had the cash to give you. Good luck with it.

martlet1
02-20-2002, 11:10 AM
An AGD , the only reason I have the micro, is I got a good deal on a trade in at a local place. I just sent it back to Pro Team and they went through it and replaced the trigger assembly.

Drizit
02-20-2002, 11:42 AM
verry nice peace i'll pm you when i get my tax money and make an offer but at the moment i don't have anything. your best bet for priceing is to hit the ptp web site and see what new ones are worth and then sell for less.

RoadDawg
02-20-2002, 12:45 PM
I'm thinking since you have the AIR valve and not the ReTro that will cut your price down a bit. I'm thinking maybe at most around $400. I'm thinking that since brand new they are a little over $500 now. Pretty looking marker though. I got a satin black ReTro and I love it. Oh by the way. I'm not an expert pricing guy so it is just my opinion. Good luck selling.

nick

Thordic
02-20-2002, 12:57 PM
$400 sounds about right. That one I'd put up in the PBC classifieds, and maybe hook some newbie who thinks it looks pretty.

martlet1
02-20-2002, 06:17 PM
Thanks for your input. Ill try to decide this week.