PDA

View Full Version : valve inlet question

Tim Jacobitz
02-20-2002, 11:57 AM
On my classic valve the hose screws into the left side of the valve. On my retro valve the hose screws into the right side of the valve. With the way I like my set up I want the hose to go into the left side of the valve. My question is do they make a retro valve with the air inlet on the left side of the valve?

HoppysMag
02-20-2002, 12:38 PM
i believe they do but it has to be orderd specialy.... call AGD....

cphilip
02-20-2002, 12:39 PM
They did on the old RT. I think I saw Tom mention you could ask for one that way. Seems like he did a week or so ago. You might have to call "the girls" about it.

Tim Jacobitz
02-20-2002, 12:42 PM
could you please give me the number?

HoppysMag
02-20-2002, 12:43 PM
sure 847-520-7225

Tim Jacobitz
02-20-2002, 01:14 PM
thanks guys

cledford
02-20-2002, 01:23 PM
I have a Retro I ordered special with left inlet.

I wanted left inlet on my Emag as well - but AGD does not produce the Emag valves with anything other the right inlet. I took the front half of my Retro (with the left inlet) and screwed it to the Emag rear to make the worlds only left inlet Emag. This setup makes a whole lot more sense to me as with the warp it gets all vision blocking hardware on one side of gun.

The only problem (discovered when I sent the emag in for service unrelated to the swap) was that the ReTro needed to be drilled out to accept the quad black o-ring that the Emag valve uses. (I had put it in, but I was called and told that it needed to be drilled out to the correct size.

I think that AGD should (with the advent of the Extreme) goto a left inlet - it looks a lot better and with a warp will allow clear sighting down the right side and top of the with out any obstructions.

-Calvin

Tim Jacobitz
02-20-2002, 03:30 PM
that is the reasoning I have for wanting the left inlet. having everthing on one side makes sighting much easier