PDA

View Full Version : Every time I get an error when I try to log in on AO...

Frizzle Fry
04-11-2013, 05:00 AM
...I have a small heart attack, thinking that someone didn't put enough sand in the bag when they swapped the statue between servers, and all is lost. Then I remember that quality always shoots straight and Automags.org will be here until the last Automag stops shooting (my guess is floating in free space with a baby, the Eye of Providence, a head from Easter Island, DaVinci's Vitruvian Man, and the prism from the cover of the Pink Floyd album)

Thanks to everyone for new and improved AO 2.0 - it really is awesome.

Tom, Bunny, Dayspring, everyone else who helped; may the beer gods smile upon you.

going_home
04-11-2013, 06:00 PM
...I have a small heart attack, thinking that someone didn't put enough sand in the bag when they swapped the statue between servers, and all is lost. Then I remember that quality always shoots straight and Automags.org will be here until the last Automag stops shooting (my guess is floating in free space with a baby, the Eye of Providence, a head from Easter Island, DaVinci's Vitruvian Man, and the prism from the cover of the Pink Floyd album)

Thanks to everyone for new and improved AO 2.0 - it really is awesome.

Tom, Bunny, Dayspring, everyone else who helped; may the beer gods smile upon you.

Was this post fueled by alcohol ?

Seriously ...

:ninja:

Frizzle Fry
04-11-2013, 09:52 PM
Distinctly possible.

Am I the only one who hits AO first thing after a long night of drinking?

Bunny
04-13-2013, 08:41 AM
Thanks :) I'm making it a personal goal of mine to back-up and preserve AO the best I can. Hopefully in the next few months the CMS tool will be ready to showcase a wide variety of AO information. :D