PDA

View Full Version : Pro-Team Micro E-mag?...Plz Read...

TheSneakyPengui
02-20-2002, 02:43 PM
Does anyone have one, please I need to know a lot about these things, same size or smaller then reg E-mag, How is preformance, Is veritcal feed better than the powerfeed, I need to know, everythign you know abouit this baby tell me! Who covers it, AGD or Pro-Team if something happenss to it? Thanks.

Warthog#3
02-20-2002, 05:18 PM
They are about the same size. The only change is the main body that takes cocker barrels. As for the center feed your 12v rev may not keep up, do to a shorter stack of balls from revs eye to the breach. A warp or a hallo would cure this. As for who covers it, Both do. AGD covers all conponents they make . Proteam covers the main body, barrel and anodizing. One more thing you need a dye ring to mount your hopper or tape the out side of your hopper.

TheSneakyPengui
02-20-2002, 07:56 PM
Thanks but I think its to expensive, considering Im only 16 and have no job! But I do work for my dad sometimes, I plan on workin about 50-60 hrs nect week on my Feb vacation. I am just going to buy a MAKO Storm Frame for 169 off pbgear, ill use that for a while, but I also want one of the new matrixies, the 2k2 lcd's! THey are nasty!