PDA

View Full Version : I need your opinion!!!!! What do i do????? Mag ELCD

wicked_mag
02-20-2002, 05:56 PM
OK i just got a boo yah elcd frame through a trade. I rather have a Hyper frame,(i didn't have a choice its all the guy could get) I wanna play with the frame this weekend then i'm not sure if i should keep it, or trade or buy a hyperframe. How much could i get for it??? Is it worth it just to keep it??? LOL i got it through a trade for some old toys I had called warhammer so its all good. PPL plz let me know!!!!1

56kSomeGuy
02-20-2002, 06:09 PM
The Boo-yaah is basically the same thing as the hyperframe. The only difference is the look and the safety on the back. If it works fine without any problems and you like it keep it. I have one myself and it works just as good as any hyperframe. The only problems I had was when I tried to call the company but no one would answer.

wicked_mag
02-20-2002, 06:38 PM
o aight thanx o u no that mako services them now right????

Jonno06
02-20-2002, 06:42 PM
I know.....You Can Give Me The Boo Yah ELCD Frame!!!!!

how about it?its obvious you dont like it.....might as well let me have it...:D

wicked_mag
02-20-2002, 06:46 PM
can u say post whore????? lol i'm jk jonno na i think i'll keep it,,, DOES anyone no where i can get directions to install it???

Jonno06
02-20-2002, 07:08 PM
i am pretty sure you just put it on the gun....but i wouldnt know since you didnt give me it!...try makos website,or maybe boo yahs if they have one

Havoc_online
02-20-2002, 07:14 PM
My g/f just bought a mag with a boo-yah, I stripped it down and noticed that all it had different was a thinner/softer bumper, an afterstock on/off valve and the sear, besides this just screw it in.

hope this helps.....