PDA

View Full Version : Gen-E Matrix DM3 Toxic parts, SCM, CP reg, NIB Toxic Single Trigger Frame

Chrome
05-27-2013, 09:36 PM
I have a project Matrix I bought because I wanted to play with the single trigger frame. I got a chance to try out a friend's marker before I took delivery of this, and just couldn't get into it. So, my project can move on to someone else.

If I did my research on the PBL history thread correctly, this is a Gen-E matrix with NDZ spikes and breech, SCM LPR, and a CP HPR in place of stock. It is a stock LCD board, and nothing special for a bolt. It powers on and cycles, but I did not take the time to tune it properly. The anno is in good condition, and I am pricing it as a project gun to under promise and over deliver (read: cheap :D)

More importantly, I also have to go along with it a NIB Toxic snatch grip and a NIB Toxic single trigger frame. Both of these parts are as-new and come in/with the original packaging.

$260 shipped CONUS is my price, I'm willing to consider shipping elsewhere if we discuss pricing first, and am open to reasonable offers. Post and PM for best response. I will try to ship ASAP, but I am on the road long hours during the work week so most likely would be shipping on a weekend.

Last, as someone will probably ask, I would rather not part the frame from the package, but would consider it only after the marker has been sold, shipped, and delivered to its new home. I have no use for the marker or parts separately. If someone wants to break it up, $120 shipped would get the marker, $160 shipped would get the frame, and the snatch grip could go with either one for free to whoever asks for it.

Thanks!

http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3812/8859866648_5fe306b528_z.jpg
http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2860/8859866694_39aa3426ec_z.jpg

ventturei26
05-28-2013, 07:56 PM
thats a NDZ breech and volumizers not toxic.

Chrome
05-28-2013, 08:09 PM
Thanks for the correction. :) Description edited above.

. . . and I figure I will leave this up here for a few more days before sending it off to the 'bay. Just wanted to give the people here on AO first chance at it.

Thanks again!

rittalout
09-07-2016, 12:34 PM
Did you ever sell everything?

Nobody
09-07-2016, 01:07 PM
3 years and 3 months old, this post is hell the pics aren't even active anymore

Spider-TW
09-07-2016, 01:14 PM
And first post ever in seven years?

Um, welcome to AO?

captian pinky
09-07-2016, 01:22 PM
and first post ever in seven years?

Um, welcome to ao?

ultimate lurker status

rittalout
09-07-2016, 02:59 PM
lol I forgot I had a login on here. I haven't been on any forums much since Facebook took over. Will post in WTB.

going_home
09-07-2016, 07:58 PM
The seller hasnt posted in almost a year.....

Chrome
09-11-2016, 09:46 PM
LOL! I saw this on the first page and was like. . . didn't I sell that stuff years ago?

I should probably change my title to ultimate lurker! I don't post much, but I'm generally lurking around. :)

If it helps the dude checking out this thread, the guy I sold the single frame to is now selling the gun he had bonesjackson build around it - a teflon coated NYX over on MCB for a pretty good price for everything he's selling with it.

. . . and yeah, I occasionally have to clean out my flickr account, so old/sold BST pics usually are quick on the chopping block.

[You may now carry on with the necro thread currently in progress. :ninja:]