PDA

View Full Version : First day with plastic nubbins

CleenSweep
02-20-2002, 10:55 PM
I tried out my new plastic nubbins this last weekend and after the first five shots it broke. I have to admit that is was a little dissapointed right off. They cost me 1.50 each at the pro shop. So I put in the other one I had and it shot great. No problems at all. Smooth and sweet and no ball breaks. I have to say I'm very pleased except for the fact that I didn't keep my reciept to go back and get me another nubbin (guess I'm just cheap). I'm definitely going to get more and maybe a superbolt as well. I lead a big group and many of them shoot mags. We're all kinda curious about it. Let me know what you think. However I am leaving for Mexico tomorrow so don't expect a reply for a week. Think They'll let me carry on my mag?:confused: :confused:

LaW
02-20-2002, 11:56 PM
the superbolt comes with 4 :) hehe and also sometimes if your nice when you call someone at AGD like Marcia will send you free ones through snail mail :) hehe

BlackVCG
02-21-2002, 12:27 AM
How did it break? I'd be interested to see how your plastic nubbin broke, since they're designed not to break, just wear down from the bolt riding over it.

LaW
02-21-2002, 12:31 AM
I've broken one, at the very skinny point.. it just snapped...