PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a Longbow ready Tac One body - and possibly a rail.

jeffremiller
08-29-2013, 11:00 AM
I have been out of the loop for several years... but it seems like there are two versions of the Tac One body?

I have a longbow kit (shroud, stock and mags) ready to attach to a "longbow ready" Tac One body.

Anyone got one for sale?

Justus
08-29-2013, 11:28 AM
There are 3 versions of the Tac One body: warpfeed left, warpfeed right, and center feed. To be compatible with a Longbow system, you need the center feed body (most common). This allows the longbow magazine system to clamp on top and feed into the marker.

To use the shroud and stock, you need a rail that is longbow capable. In truth, any Emag or RTP rail will work, so long as the holes for the sight rail are drilled and tapped, since the Longbow shroud uses the same screw pattern. I'm not positive about whether or not the wings on an Emag or RTP rail will get in the way, but I'm fairly sure that the shroud will fit over top of them and is cut out to allow them.

Tunaman
08-29-2013, 02:40 PM
I have the Tac One in WL and Centerfeed LongBow Ready. Let me know. Thanks

Syko89
08-29-2013, 03:03 PM
I have the Tac One in WL and Centerfeed LongBow Ready. Let me know. Thanks pmed you tuna regarding the WL tac 1

Tunaman
08-30-2013, 07:24 AM
I believe this is the last new WL Tac Body in existence. There will be no more.

bss
09-02-2013, 05:59 AM
I have a Tac-One and Longbow ready rail. I'll PM you some pictures.