PDA

View Full Version : WTB Tac One Rail - Non Longbow Style

hellion360
09-04-2013, 03:54 PM

I am looking for one of these rails.
It has multiple fore-grip positions allowing for more distance between the frame and fore-grip.
These originally shipped on the Tac-One. When I ordered a new Tac-One it included the ULE Rail. AGD no longer includes the Tac-One Rail in spite of it being pictured on the website. They have none available.

I am willing to pay any reasonable asking price. Simply tell me what you are looking for or direct me to your sale thread. If you have a similar rail (allowing for spaced out hand position) for sale I would be happy to consider it.

Thanks,
E

grub
09-04-2013, 07:43 PM
Let me check when I get home, did you pm me on MCB?

-grub

hellion360
09-04-2013, 09:47 PM
I believe I did.
Thanks for checking grub.

bss
09-04-2013, 11:05 PM
That rail is longbow ready. All you have to do is pop the steel plates out and the screw holes are there. It is hard to find those rails with the steel plate still in them. Most of the one's I've seen did not have the steel plate. I had one of those rails. I kept the steel plate and sold the rail.

bss
09-04-2013, 11:12 PM
yamess191 has a rail listed.
http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?265973-Odd-colored-X-valve-M-90-grip-frame-Y-Frame-other-mag-stuff-CHEAP

hellion360
09-04-2013, 11:31 PM
That rail is longbow ready. All you have to do is pop the steel plates out and the screw holes are there. It is hard to find those rails with the steel plate still in them. Most of the one's I've seen did not have the steel plate. I had one of those rails. I kept the steel plate and sold the rail.

Huh, I was not aware of that, it is good to know. I actually have one on another mag and never investigated. I am a fan of this rail.

BSS, thanks for your reply I have posted in his sale thread and I am hoping to hear back from him.

Laku
09-04-2013, 11:56 PM
yamess191 has a rail listed.
http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?265973-Odd-colored-X-valve-M-90-grip-frame-Y-Frame-other-mag-stuff-CHEAP

He isn't big on responding though. I've messaged him both in here and mcb.

Tunaman
09-05-2013, 05:29 AM
I have them. tunaman5@verizon.net

El Zilcho
09-05-2013, 05:32 AM
He isn't big on responding though. I've messaged him both in here and mcb.

I just bought that rail from yamess191 a week ago, sorry. Luke might be making some new Emag rails so if I decide to go that route I won't need the TAC rail, I will let you know.

grub
09-05-2013, 12:47 PM
Hellion

Turns out its not a Tac-One like in your picture, I think its a ULE or ULE custom rail (something like that), sorry.

-grub