PDA

View Full Version : WTB Horizontal Front ASA

Sockpuppet
09-12-2013, 11:58 PM
Just what the title says. I'm looking for a front grip mount Horizontal ASA. I know they're rare, but if anyone has one they're willing to part with, I'm willing to compensate them for it. I'm working on a frankenpistol mag and would love to have one.

OPBN
09-13-2013, 08:10 AM
Obviously, finding one already done would be ideal, but in case you get desperate Palmers makes a blank that they can customize for you. May cost you, but...

http://palmer-pursuit.com/cart/825x14-female-asa-to-p-972.html

Sockpuppet
09-13-2013, 10:52 PM
Thanks for that! Hopefully I can find one, but in a couple months if I still have no luck I can at least fall back on that.

Thankfully its just for a side project with no time line. Always good to have options though!

knownothingmags
09-14-2013, 01:03 AM
Obviously, finding one already done would be ideal, but in case you get desperate Palmers makes a blank that they can customize for you. May cost you, but...

http://palmer-pursuit.com/cart/825x14-female-asa-to-p-972.html

why make him get a blank,
when im sure they will accommodate him with a hor asa,
** side note,
talk nice an be professional can get a lot done.

Sockpuppet
09-14-2013, 03:50 AM
** side note,

Do you mean they'd modify an existing Horizontal ASA for a front rail fitting?

As I said before, I'm not in any rush, but I do appreciate all the advice!
As a general rule I try to treat people I deal with politely and respectfully. You get further dealing with others when you treat them like human beings.

Thanks for the recommendations!

OPBN
09-14-2013, 08:02 AM
** side note,

Im sure they would turn the blank into a horizontal ASA for him. It's only blank on the one side. Simply showing him there are options if he is not able to find one already done.

Justus
09-14-2013, 11:45 AM
Keep in mind, Luke also does a rail mod where the front of the rail can be dovetailed, and add in two set screws from above. Then you could use any rail-mount ASA and face it forward.

BTAutoMag
09-14-2013, 11:55 AM
Keep in mind, Luke also does a rail mod where the front of the rail can be dovetailed, and add in two set screws from above. Then you could use any rail-mount ASA and face it forward.

yes, this

BigEvil
09-14-2013, 02:05 PM
I have one for you. I have to find it. Pm me

Sockpuppet
09-14-2013, 05:19 PM
Actually just found one on mcartebrown. Thank you though!