PDA

View Full Version : Nice MiniMag with Reverse Valve

need4reebs
09-28-2013, 01:00 PM
here is a nice MiniMag w/Reverse valve:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Airgun-Designs-Minimag-Paintball-Marker-/121183648751?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1c371bbbef

BTAutoMag
09-28-2013, 01:09 PM
no thumb screw...

OPBN
09-29-2013, 09:55 AM
So who beat me out on this one?

need4reebs
09-29-2013, 11:12 AM
So who beat me out on this one?

somebody with a extra dollar...haha

OPBN
09-29-2013, 02:52 PM
somebody with a extra dollar...haha

Or someone willing to stay up past midnight to snipe it.

need4reebs
09-29-2013, 03:35 PM
Or someone willing to stay up past midnight to snipe it.

haha...is past midnite laterolfrolf

chillax ya grumpy old fart....maybe tha guy that was looking for a Reverse Valve was able to get it...who knows?

Chrome
09-29-2013, 04:09 PM
Did anyone notice in the photos that the lasering on the reg wasn't lined up with the lasering on the valve, as the marker was assembled in the pictures? It wasn't even close. It got me thinking that the valve may not even be a reverse valve; might be a standard valve that someone just had together wrong so that it all looked right to someone who didn't know better. Would also explain the missing thumbscrew if the valve didn't actually screw into the rail because the hole didn't line up. There weren't enough pictures shot at the correct angles to determine what was going on there. Best of luck to whomever got it.

OPBN
09-29-2013, 04:39 PM
haha...is past midnite laterolfrolf

chillax ya grumpy old fart....maybe tha guy that was looking for a Reverse Valve was able to get it...who knows?

Who's not relaxed? I'm well rested as I went to sleep at 11:00.

El Zilcho
09-29-2013, 04:40 PM
Did anyone notice in the photos that the lasering on the reg wasn't lined up with the lasering on the valve, as the marker was assembled in the pictures? It wasn't even close. It got me thinking that the valve may not even be a reverse valve; might be a standard valve that someone just had together wrong so that it all looked right to someone who didn't know better. Would also explain the missing thumbscrew if the valve didn't actually screw into the rail because the hole didn't line up. There weren't enough pictures shot at the correct angles to determine what was going on there. Best of luck to whomever got it.
I think you might be right, did not look correct to me at all.