PDA

View Full Version : October MOTM?

mpsd
09-29-2013, 10:06 AM
So, back to OPEN and CLASSIC or should we run another collection poll, where we would have "Stock AGD" and "Aftermarket" with two pics, one of each kind of collections? I was thinking about only allowing Splash parts and/or custom ano over stock AGD parts onto the "Stock AGD" category and everything else would be "Aftermarket", including Micromags.

Spider-TW
09-29-2013, 06:25 PM
I've been thinking about this. As a photo competition, I'm having trouble seeing the judging in the stock category, other than ano.

mpsd
09-29-2013, 06:44 PM
You mean on my proposal? To me it would be all about having the most complete collection possible, from a straight feed Classic valve'd Mag up to an X-Mag, going through Minimags, Sydarms, Stock AGD CF SS bodies etc.

But it looks like we are back to old CLASSIC and OPEN anyways.

Thanks for the quick voting guys! I appreciate it.

:cheers:

Sk8ermog
09-29-2013, 11:58 PM
I'm an other month or so away from competing in the full collection category. Almost all mag owners I've seen have at least 2 or more mags. So why not a "Noah" category, meaning the best pair of mags. They could be twins, have matching anno, one red the other blue, ect. Just a thought. I am still a month or so away from getting all my projects put back together before taking pics so I don't think I will enter just yet... unless the category is "Best Parts Collection," but then we'd all know Bunny would win that. ;)

Oh here is another idea. Just came to me watching an infomercial. ;) What about a "Before and After" category. I know before pics might be hard to come by, but there have been some great projects out there and it would be fun to see a side by side comparison. This also might open it up to a lot more people.

As for the poll above. I'm voting "Open and Classic" cause I like the idea of "Open" instead of "Aftermarket."

DarkApollo
09-30-2013, 12:23 AM
Lets get this going!! Lol I wanna enter my mag!

mpsd
09-30-2013, 07:51 AM
LOL

It will be up tomorrow. We are still in September. :)

Runamok
09-30-2013, 05:35 PM
If not Mag o month how about "Mutt o Month"?
http://imageshack.us/a/img23/3866/dgph.jpg
http://imageshack.us/a/img708/5781/o5k7.jpg
I have no idea as to what catagory to put it in but WTF?
I'm in first!!!! And yes I got too many parts and got bored.