PDA

View Full Version : I do believe... WE HAVE A JERSEY!

BTAutoMag
10-05-2013, 04:54 PM
after everything and many proofs, arguing, and alot of :confused:

this is it! this will be a 2 day vote.

love it and we print it

hate it and we see how angry we can make an artist

:clap::headbang::shooting::bounce::hail::dance:

http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s177/chromebeast/AutoMag_AnimalCustoms_presentation2_zpsf67a2610.jp g

knownothingmags
10-05-2013, 05:39 PM
we can change the splash colors?

Billz804
10-05-2013, 06:23 PM
Text on the back looks good, now. Can we have the gold/tan-ish color from the splash made white or silver/light grey-ish? I think that might tie it in better.

BigEvil
10-05-2013, 06:27 PM
Looks just like my splash red Xmag. Awesome!

BTAutoMag
10-05-2013, 06:33 PM
The colors are changeable on the splash. I can post the samples I made if you wish

TimmyJay
10-05-2013, 06:46 PM
I would like to see a woodland camo version.

BTAutoMag
10-05-2013, 06:57 PM

BTAutoMag
10-05-2013, 08:10 PM
well so far the disslike is only 1 vote strong... that person will soon be banned so no problem there.

looks very promising so far

OPBN
10-05-2013, 09:08 PM
I would think Animal could sub any pattern you wanted for the splash.

BTAutoMag
10-05-2013, 09:14 PM
Are we talking a Camo colored splash or a woodland Camo print?

BTAutoMag
10-05-2013, 09:25 PM
Seriously if people are voting no it would be nice to know why.

OPBN
10-05-2013, 09:36 PM
Pie is a lie.

vintage
10-05-2013, 09:56 PM
i'm commited regardless, my only questions are can i omit/sub the numbers on the back and where can i look at the color combinations? it gets way to hot down here in OK for a dark base color if it can be changed.

Justus
10-05-2013, 09:57 PM
I'll admit, I voted "meh". The hex design in theory is awesome, but with the black background and then all the splash options on the sides, it ends up nothing like a jersey for Automags.org and instead looks like so many other jerseys already out there. I really liked the idea when it was going to use the AO forums color palate (purple/blue slate, gray, & orange highlights), but somewhere along the way the overall scheme must have departed from that.

There's also no way I'm going to buy or wear a jersey that has swear words on it. I've got young children of my own at home, and my field has a lot of impressionable young kids there. So, that's a deal breaker there too.

Not trying to be so negative, but just giving you some honest feedback.

BTAutoMag
10-05-2013, 10:08 PM
Vintage. The colors that will be changeable are the splash colors. I used to live in ok and I know how it feels to park 4miles from the doors to a shop cause it's the only place in the lot with shade.

Justus I'm sorry you feel that way. I will admit I had a vision but was swayed by people. Dont want the phrase? I'll remove it. I'mtrying to please everyone on the site at once. Its hard iI'd like to point out that pbn says "here's our jersey... Dont like it.... Dont buy it" what you said doesn't hurt me and I want you to know that cause I knew I wouldn't please everyone. The hardest thing for me to do is hurt someone's feelings or do something that might. Thank you.

vintage
10-05-2013, 10:23 PM
as for a camo jersey i was on Animals website earlier today and they have 2 in their base line but i'm not sure they are available for our design. the flecktarn would be cool if i wore jerseys(this will be my first) for woodsball. BT your purple and lime green splash example looks really good.

Flatliner333
10-05-2013, 11:04 PM
I voted love it only because there was not a "good enough for me" vote. Truth is it is not " exactly " what I would have done but it is darn close enough for me. There is absolutely know way to please eveyone 100%. we can kick this horse all day long but I believe BT and the designer have done their best to acomidate almost every request we have given them. So as far as I'm concerned hammer down just like it sits.

BTAutoMag
10-06-2013, 07:42 AM
this was a request from swe_crazy

BTAutoMag
10-06-2013, 07:48 AM
this ones using the org's color pallet

Beemer
10-06-2013, 08:24 AM
Ok I Will chime in.

You having fun yet BT?????

First off thanks for all your hard work. Way to grab the horns and get ER done.

“You can please some of the people some of the time, all of the people some of the time, some of the people all of the time but you can never please all of the people all of the time.”

^^^Know who said that?

I agree with Justus.....Post 14

Ass isn't a bad word but you could change it to butt.

What is the red logo on the back under the number and WHY are there two TM logos front and back?

We are paying him for design. Is he paying US for the advertising???

DarkApollo
10-06-2013, 08:27 AM
I voted "MEH" cause it is just too busy.. The honeycomb is fine, but then all of the wording and the splash/camo just makes it look way to busy..

BTAutoMag
10-06-2013, 08:30 AM
ok, I can appreciate that. with changing the colors you can do alot though

Billz804
10-06-2013, 08:40 AM
I probably should have voted 'meh'. But I just don't love it. I expected Animal to take our ideas and turn it into something awesome, and it just feels so...lazy. Obviously we aren't the graphic designer, hell I'm just a guy with photoshop. Maybe he tried to stay close to what we showed him, and if that's the case I suppose I should have put more work into MY draft.

It just doesn't feel like he did much, you know? Why are we paying him? And to throw TWO of his logos on there, on top of the Animal logo? Forget that.

BT, you've done an awesome job and obviously won't be able to please everyone. I hope you don't feel like any of this criticism or "Hate It!" is directed at you.

Honestly I just want something that feels finished. Something that I can easily explain to my girlfriend why I just spent $80 on it.

I know I'm just picky, but I don't see an $80 jersey design.
Don't let me be the stick in the mud.

BTAutoMag
10-06-2013, 08:45 AM
I did expect a little more but bill you showed up late in the game. I really wish I would have used a member, but I had committed myself at that point. You can read back, I tried to get help but those who would did not have the skill to pull off the task.

more importantly, with your art we still would have had to pay to have an artist make it in a printable format and scale

Beemer
10-06-2013, 08:52 AM
I probably should have voted 'meh'. But I just don't love it. I expected Animal to take our ideas and turn it into something awesome, and it just feels so...lazy. Obviously we aren't the graphic designer, hell I'm just a guy with photoshop. Maybe he tried to stay close to what we showed him, and if that's the case I suppose I should have put more work into MY draft.
It just doesn't feel like he did much, you know? Why are we paying him? And to throw TWO of his logos on there, on top of the Animal logo? Forget that.
BT, you've done an awesome job and obviously won't be able to please everyone. I hope you don't feel like any of this criticism or "Hate It!" is directed at you.
Honestly I just want something that feels finished. Something that I can easily explain to my girlfriend why I just spent $80 on it.

I know I'm just picky, but I don't see an $80 jersey design.
Don't let me be the stick in the mud.

Ya what the hell..........Your work looks like you know your way around Photoshop.

If you HAVE to EXPLAIN to your girlfriend its already to late.

Laku
10-06-2013, 09:09 AM

To be honest I don't think we're paying him that much. If it was a proper design case we'd be paying him a lot more.

ScottyBeans
10-06-2013, 09:20 AM
I feel like we need a little positive energy here.

I like the design. I'm psyched to get mine. The red/gold splash has grown on me so much that I'll probably go with those colors. If it makes the group as a whole happier to not have the "ass kicker" line in there, I won't miss it. Also I don't mind the "TM" logos one bit as they are both in an area that will be covered up by a pack for most people. The animal customs logo makes sense to me too; they are making the jersey. If one buys a Dye jersey, they usually don't complain when it says "Dye" on it. I'm wearing a Pats jersey right now (Go Pats!) and I don't mind that it has the rbk logo on it. Just sayin.

With that said I do miss the understated "Chuff Chuff" on the left side of the collar. Hopefully that can still find it's way into the final product.

BT- you're doing an awesome job moving this along. Keep up the good work!

BTAutoMag
10-06-2013, 09:49 AM
Ok I will say this right now. The collar is not pictured and it does say chuff chuff on it. I have triple checked. Lol

ScottyBeans
10-06-2013, 09:53 AM
Ok I will say this right now. The collar is not pictured and it does say chuff chuff on it. I have triple checked. Lol

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:: dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Patron God of Pirates
10-06-2013, 10:08 AM
When designing for this many voices "good enough" is a lofty goal.

BTAutoMag
10-06-2013, 10:13 AM
That fact that I listened is a big thing. I keep pointing out that pbn gives their members a choice too... Buy it or don't buy it.

BLachance75
10-06-2013, 10:28 AM
Here is my take on it followed by a few questions.

I like the design and the ability to change the splash panel colors. It gives people who want a bright jersey or a subdued jersey the opportunity to buy one. Also since BT took the initiative to do this and is doing all the leg work I think his opinion should matter more than the rest. You did a good job incorporating as many ideas as possble and ended up with a good end product. I do agree with people that having the guys logo on the front and back is not neessary. Once on the back with the Animal logo is enough.

Now my questions;

Is it possible to get it so that the black background and grey honeycomb are able to be user customizable? It seems like it should be possible but I don't have a clue if it is or not.

Can this be put into the Animal Fan Shop? That would give people the opportunity to buy it at a later time. I ask for somewhat selfish reasons as I want to buy one but can't right now.

Did Tuna, Luke, SSP, BigEvil or anybody else want to have their logo put on the jersey? Any money given by them, if you wanted a contribution from them, could be used to offset the design costs.

TimmyJay
10-06-2013, 10:34 AM
I like the design overall.

The Magpie looks better now that it is bigger. However, I feel like the placement is going to look like a first name. IE. Magpie Johnson
The honeycomb looks great, but somehow it seems to get lost.
I'm not worried about the designers/animals symbol, but keep it in areas that are covered with a pack.

Grelvire
10-06-2013, 10:49 AM
I like the overall design, with the exception of the wording I didn't notice across the butt area, I am with Justus on the curse word issue. I also think that the magpie should stand alone, no wording.........

Billz804
10-06-2013, 10:56 AM
This is your project for sure, BT. I apologize if I've come off very negative. The jersey has ended up in a good place, and I think that all-in-all it looks good, and most people are satisfied overall. Glad to hear that the "Chuff Chuff" hasn't been lost, and if we could get his logo off of the front of the jersey I think it'd look good.

lancecst and TimmyJay raise good questions/points, too.

EDIT: I would like to request not to have that "Ass kicking" line across my jersey either, if possible.

EDIT EDIT: And sort-of on the subject of the hex colors (and tying back to Justus' idea,too), maybe we could make the black hexes blue or grey instead? And then the outlines of the hexes could be grey/blue/orange in spirit of the AO forum colors

Fred
10-06-2013, 11:09 AM
Keep in mind the AO colors are different for how you have your forum settings... and previous jerseys had little to do with the AO forum colors unless you ordered silver/gray theme.

I would also be in favor of the "ass kicking" line being an option.

I suspect the Animal and Designers logos are present on the proofs to encourage compliance with a copyright. When we had CSG do the jersies in the long past their logo (much less obtrusive, but i digress) was optional on your final order. I am fine with sporting a simple Animal logo, since they are providing the product and service, but the redundant designer's stuff is a deal breaker for a lot of people.

I think this has been a great effort by BY, and the final product is sweet!

Also, I'd like to point out that this jersey is more associated with the event, to me, than strictly AO as a group. If it doesn't float your boat, you don't have to order it. You can commission your own! :P

:cheers: BT!

BTAutoMag
10-06-2013, 11:32 AM
ok

lancest: yes, yes and back in the design thread I offered a sponsorship option... everyone glazed over the comment so I took as a non popular option.

Grelvire: the wording on the butt will be optional

Bill: I will make sure that you can change the color of the hex... if you want. BUT if anyone wants to change a part of their jersey like the hex colors and then they do not like the effect... IT WILL NOT BE MY PROBLEM!

Fred: fred... fred... I know you feel my pain:D people will have the option of removing the designer and the animal logos. As far as being associated with just the event, I dont feel that way. some do, I dont. if it was for just this event it I would be getting together with CPX and working the event into the jersey.

Patron God of Pirates
10-06-2013, 11:40 AM
Sounds like they are being amazingly flexible. The better question would be: what is not subject to change?

BTAutoMag
10-06-2013, 12:19 PM
The shape of things and the content of the main logos... I. E. You can't change the AO Army star to say "everybody poops" or change the stars color or shape. Also you cannot make the hexagons into triangles

BLachance75
10-06-2013, 12:33 PM
ok

lancest: yes, yes and back in the design thread I offered a sponsorship option... everyone glazed over the comment so I took as a non popular option.

Grelvire: the wording on the butt will be optional

Excellent on all accounts. I will definitely be ordering one then, maybe with the group if I can get the funds together.

Patron God of Pirates
10-06-2013, 12:42 PM
lol. Now I want the butt wording to read "If you can read this please ask me to surrender"

ScottyBeans
10-06-2013, 12:47 PM
lol. Now I want the butt wording to read "If you can read this please ask me to surrender"

Haha this is amazing

BTAutoMag
10-06-2013, 12:50 PM
How about "wide load"

Billz804
10-06-2013, 01:57 PM
How about "wide load"

..What are you implying about our butts? :D

BTAutoMag
10-06-2013, 02:21 PM
nothing... cough

updated preorder with the art.

everyone go start picking out their jerseys

http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?266381-AO-Army-Jersey-Pre-Order

PBLife
10-06-2013, 03:10 PM

Brilliant...

BTAutoMag
10-06-2013, 03:16 PM
It's such a jeep thing phrase

Gadget
10-06-2013, 03:50 PM
Looks alright, but I'd just ditch the whole 'Magpie' thing - since when has that been a 'mag or AO thing?

Patron God of Pirates
10-06-2013, 03:53 PM
Looks alright, but I'd just ditch the whole 'Magpie' thing - since when has that been a 'mag or AO thing?

That's essentially what got this whole thing started.

BTAutoMag
10-06-2013, 04:00 PM

It's been a long standing tradition on this site that we all share a love of both mags and pie... I just combined the 2 when I started the team threads... dont believe me, search for "pie"

When I started the AO Army team (when I say I started, really it was Tom, but I just implemented the idea into reality) I had originally wanted us to be called Magpies, to represent the AO Army. it went back and forth and now we are the AO Army and all of us are magpies. its silly, it really is. half of us identify with the magpie and the other half identify with the AO Army, still on the same team, lol.

Justus
10-06-2013, 08:44 PM
Justus I'm sorry you feel that way. I will admit I had a vision but was swayed by people. Dont want the phrase? I'll remove it. I'mtrying to please everyone on the site at once. Its hard iI'd like to point out that pbn says "here's our jersey... Dont like it.... Dont buy it" what you said doesn't hurt me and I want you to know that cause I knew I wouldn't please everyone. The hardest thing for me to do is hurt someone's feelings or do something that might. Thank you.

You didn't hurt my feelings. I just noticed that you posted this:

Seriously if people are voting no it would be nice to know why.

and I wanted to give you some honest feedback. I do applaud your efforts, and acknowledge that it's not an easy task.

Here's an example of where I thought the jersey idea was going originally:

Although, I actually thought that the dark swaths were going to go over the shoulders and down the sleeves, with some texture to look like plate armor, and the lighter gray hex pattern down the chest and around the flank area. (turn it upside down)

BTAutoMag
10-06-2013, 08:46 PM
see I wouldnt of minded that, no one suggested it and I suck at this, lol

BTAutoMag
10-06-2013, 09:03 PM
http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s177/chromebeast/justus_zps0de6197f.jpg

Justus
10-06-2013, 09:05 PM
HAHA!! Now we're getting somewhere. I don't even mind the splashes. If the black lines that make the hex pattern can be changed to a dark gray or even the dark slate color from the splash, I think it will tie the whole thing together.

EDIT: OOh! and the Magpie on the back, change the teal gradient on the wings to use one of the colors from the splash, so it doesn't look out of place either. Then, perfect. The other logos aren't going to be of the same color palate, but they're logos, so they don't have to be.

BTAutoMag
10-06-2013, 09:06 PM
http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s177/chromebeast/justus_zps4ba1e8fe.jpg

Justus
10-06-2013, 09:10 PM
That's looking better every time. Ideally, the hex pattern would also be a gradient from darker to lighter as it goes down the jersey, just like the background. That's more of a finishing touch kinda thing though. This mock-up looks good to me. Anyone else?

BTAutoMag
10-06-2013, 09:13 PM
Ideally, the hex pattern would also be a gradient from darker to lighter as it goes down the jersey, just like the background.

http://troll.me/images/asdasdasdasdasdasd/whoa-whoa-whoa-who-said-we-needed-to-go-there.jpg

Flatliner333
10-06-2013, 09:56 PM
Wait can we start over I just noticed there are no dancing bananas on this jersey.:eek:

BTAutoMag
10-06-2013, 10:00 PM
http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s177/chromebeast/table_flip_flipping_rage_face_meme_poster-r178e62e5ca3545aea21aab9c814d5d41_jih_328_zps56b47 d46.jpg
http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s177/chromebeast/1384176_179997058852522_1046119910_n_zps33ef214c.j pg

OPBN
10-07-2013, 07:58 AM
I think the jerseys are nice. One thing to keep in mind is that if you aren't happy with what is offered, don't buy it. You can also contact Animal and design your dream shirt at any time. I think BT has been more than patient in trying to accommodate peoples input, but at this point, it is essentially a done deal. Take it or leave it. There is an explanation of what can and can't be done with the existing pattern in the dealers thread.

Good job in taking the bull by the horns BT!

MAGgot
10-07-2013, 08:03 AM
This is probably the closest I'd come to wearing a paintball jersey, nice work BT.
I just think PB jerseys look ridiculous, so I'll stick to my AGD Lions t-shirts. The splash is really cool on these though.

BTAutoMag
10-07-2013, 08:11 AM
I can work with whatever mondo at animal lets me do. I'm more then happy to tweak designs, its his call to print them at the same price.

PBLife
10-07-2013, 08:24 AM
BT just wanted to say job well done putting this all together. Though I'm not ordering now, I appreciate the ability to order one in the future. The AGD community is alive and well thanks to members like you. Thanks to TK for the logo use.

BTAutoMag
10-07-2013, 08:45 AM
I would like to say that this has been and eye opening and life changing experience for me. back when we did the site make over I saw what this website was STILL capable of doing and am extatic that all this is working out. A BIG THANK YOU to everyone who had enough trust in me to pay for these before ythe art was done. you guys are the real heros of this project, not my broke ass, lol

Justus
10-07-2013, 09:09 AM
I think the jerseys are nice. One thing to keep in mind is that if you aren't happy with what is offered, don't buy it.
So you advocate the PbN model of "here's your jersey, take it or leave it?" ;)

Also, I never saw the dealer's forum thread, thanks for pointing that out. The customization options are explained better there.

That being said, BT I'm not sure if the gray gradient hex background is actually an option or not? Also, if it is, would the sleeves match (and sleeves underside not be black)?

BTAutoMag
10-07-2013, 09:17 AM

Also, I never saw the dealer's forum thread, thanks for pointing that out. The customization options are explained better there.

That being said, BT I'm not sure if the gray gradient hex background is actually an option or not? Also, if it is, would the sleeves match (and sleeves underside not be black)?

the sleeve underside is now an overside. and I'll ask mondo today

OPBN
10-07-2013, 09:21 AM

At this point, yes.

BTAutoMag
10-07-2013, 09:22 AM
im willing to bend a little cause I love the fact the all the jerseys are different and unique to their owners... like an automag

BLachance75
10-07-2013, 10:34 AM
A few more questions, because I haven't asked enough yet.

When worn, do you have an idea of where the splash on the sleeves will meet on the shoulder? As in will it basically just be at the seam of the sleeve and front/back. Will there be the white border like on the front and back sections and that goes along the splash down the sleeves.

Will the splash pattern be on the mesh venting that is on the underside of the sleeves? If not can this be an option?

BTAutoMag
10-07-2013, 11:15 AM
dunno

Frizzle Fry
10-07-2013, 11:55 AM
well so far the disslike is only 1 vote strong... that person will soon be banned so no problem there.

Dunno why I'd be banned... Personally I just think it's got too much going on visually. You've got a colorful almost random organic camouflage pattern against a very geometric monochrome pattern, it doesn't work well in my eyes. There's also a good amount of text; between the logos (AGD, AO Army, Animal, Automags.org, Animal, TM) there isn't a consistent color palette, and the slogans seem unnecessary to me.

I'm not trying to "hate on" you just giving honest feedback. I love the AO Army logo, and the idea behind it, but I wouldn't drop my money on this jersey, at least not as it sits.

BTAutoMag
10-07-2013, 12:33 PM
thank you for voicing your opinion. no hurt feelings :D

Justus
10-07-2013, 01:41 PM
At this point, yes.

Then, pray tell, what's the point of the poll? And the questions about wanting feedback from the dislikes?

BTAutoMag
10-07-2013, 02:05 PM
CHILDREN!

go sit in your corners... NOW!

We have made this a nice disscussion

OPBN
10-07-2013, 02:10 PM
CHILDREN!

go sit in your corners... NOW!

We have made this a nice disscussion

LOL. I thought it was nice. I have to admit with people already committing to the preorder that this thread is kind of ill timed. Seems like the design is already in place. Continuing to allow peoples input is only going to cause you more headache IMO.

BTAutoMag
10-07-2013, 02:20 PM
I like input, maybe in a year or 2 we'll try this again.

COLLECT THE WHOLE SET!

BTAutoMag
10-07-2013, 02:25 PM
speaking of, at some point we'll make a jersey art thread so people can, over time, post ideas for future jerseys. so that when that time comes we have a refference point

Justus
10-07-2013, 04:31 PM
COLLECT THE WHOLE SET!

You prey on our known weaknesses. Were you a marketing major? :rofl:

BTAutoMag
10-07-2013, 04:59 PM
You prey on our known weaknesses. Were you a marketing major? :rofl:

no, I really like ace ventura and the guano bowls scene when he says "collect the whole set" always make me laugh

Flatliner333
10-07-2013, 06:06 PM
"Bumble Bee Tuna"

BTAutoMag
10-07-2013, 06:13 PM
excuse me, your balls are showing. bumble bee tuna

steerings a little loose, alignments off too

I am a master of my body, do you have a dollar?

Grelvire
10-08-2013, 01:12 PM
Sorry, I missed it what's the deal with the wording across the butt? As stated I like the jersey with the exception of the obscenity on it..... can we buy one with out it in there?

BTAutoMag
10-08-2013, 01:13 PM
absolutly, you can even write what you want in there

Flatliner333
10-08-2013, 01:28 PM
Can we put "Cowboys Butts Drive Me Nuts" on Big E's ?

BTAutoMag
10-08-2013, 01:47 PM
on BigEvil I put his sponser's phone number. 1-800-94JENNY

I just dated myself

BLachance75
10-08-2013, 04:27 PM
Are proofs going to be sent out before they are made. I think Animal charges for them now. I don't mind paying the few extra dollars to get one.

I only ask because twice in the past I've caught mistakes on the proofs from Animal, misspelled name and wrong number.

knownothingmags
10-08-2013, 04:54 PM
probably the dumbest question. is this the final for the jersey, post # 1?
I got confused with all the related conversation threads.

BTAutoMag
10-08-2013, 04:55 PM
I hope so. I'll talk to them.

vintage
10-08-2013, 06:13 PM
if you check the daily birthday list we all get dated once a year..besides BT i like not being the only gray hair on this forum.:rofl::cheers:

OPBN
10-08-2013, 06:32 PM
if you check the daily birthday list we all get dated once a year..besides BT i like not being the only gray hair on this forum.:rofl::cheers:

You are far from the only grey hair on here. Lol

vintage
10-08-2013, 06:36 PM
BT mine is correct on the list.

vintage
10-08-2013, 06:40 PM
gotta love slow connections. OPBN--the best part is seeing all the 20 somethings listed.

Flatliner333
10-08-2013, 08:12 PM
My Grey hairs have Grey hairs. Sound off if you gotta pair...43 here but don't act a day over 21.

OPBN
10-08-2013, 08:14 PM
45 1/2

BTAutoMag
10-08-2013, 08:57 PM
29 recently

Flatliner333
10-08-2013, 09:14 PM
I have food in mybeard that is recently 29 :D

BTAutoMag
10-08-2013, 09:26 PM
I've had my status as AO's problem child for 12 years.

Beemer
10-08-2013, 09:51 PM
My Grey hairs have Grey hairs. Sound off if you gotta pair...43 here but don't act a day over 21.

45 1/2

29 recently

Get off the lawn kiddies.........:wave:

BTAutoMag
10-08-2013, 09:56 PM
Jees we are gonna be a sight to see at legends. I should of made the jerseys tie in the back.

yellowmitten
10-08-2013, 10:03 PM
What would the price be?

BTAutoMag
10-08-2013, 10:06 PM
For a jersey that ties in the back?

yellowmitten
10-08-2013, 10:12 PM
No no. the Jersey. I'd take 2 if the price is not killer and if I could have urban Black/White/Grey camo, and with out the magpie and the "AO" centred over "Army"

BTAutoMag
10-09-2013, 07:04 AM
not modifying the front logo. can remove the magpie, price is 75 plus 10 shipping... go look at the pre order:rolleyes:

OPBN
10-09-2013, 01:58 PM
Ok, so Im not quite an XL, but not an XXL, can you see if they will make me a special size, XL1/2? Also, I would like the sleeves reversed and my picture on the back instead of a number and take the AO logo off the front and instead put a big pink phallic.. Can you make one sleeve short sleeve and the other long? And do they offer it in a turtle neck? Chicks love turtle necks...

On a serious note, I am assuming they can put symbols instead of numbers on the back? They did for another jersey that I have from them.

BLachance75
10-09-2013, 03:00 PM
No you're mistaken, chicks love turtle necks under polo shirts with popped collars.

vintage
10-09-2013, 07:06 PM
48 in sept. beard is half white.

vintage
10-09-2013, 07:08 PM
next time we do jerseys i vote for McKenzie Tartan. cheaper than wearing a $300.00 kilt.

Grelvire
10-10-2013, 07:26 AM
next time we do jerseys i vote for McKenzie Tartan. cheaper than wearing a $300.00 kilt.

my crew buys our kilts through stillwaterkilts.com, they are machine washable and are about $80.00

BTAutoMag
10-10-2013, 07:29 AM
oh jees... I know some pump guys that wear kilts and nothing else

vintage
10-11-2013, 06:33 PM
are you refering to above or below the kilt?

BTAutoMag
10-11-2013, 06:44 PM
bike shorts under the kilt, nothing above

OPBN
10-11-2013, 06:48 PM
bike shorts under the kilt, nothing above

whew, was hoping. Definitely wouldn't want to be in a bunker with some dude sliding in going commando in a kilt. Gives new meaning to getting bunkered.

BTAutoMag
10-11-2013, 06:52 PM
my buddy who plays with them says one game they "flashed" the opposing team when they saw them. no one shot at them and they lowered their guns confused... then the guys with them lit em up while they were trying to figure it out.

i dont know if that happened but I wish it to be true

Flatliner333
10-11-2013, 08:45 PM
whew, was hoping. Definitely wouldn't want to be in a bunker with some dude sliding in going commando in a kilt. Gives new meaning to getting bunkered.

New meaning to getting bonus ball'd as well.

BTAutoMag
10-11-2013, 09:17 PM
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: