PDA

View Full Version : Build in Process...

debruynda
10-27-2013, 08:11 PM

Here is my current build I have been acquiring parts for the last couple months. It's almost ready to send out for anno.

XMT RT body
AKA feedneck
M90 Emancipator Frame
Acid Customs trigger (thanks to John Huxom for a great job)
RT Pro rail milled by Luke (Zayan Profiling, ule'd...it's amazing in my opinion)
RT Valve
Lukes Universal 90 panels

Going to leave this one mechanical.

It still needs a foregrip. I am probably going to go with a DW carbon fiber grip unless anyone has any suggestions, which I am open to so if you have an idea feel free to make a suggestion.

My goal is to wait and use my Christmas bonus to send it to Caustic Customs for anno. My anno tastes are pretty simple and I was thinking a polished aluminum with clear or polished aluminum with a lime green color. Again, if anyone has any idea's I'm open to going crazy with the anno.

This is my first custom mag build so I'm taking my time and carefully planning it out.

Zeropjc
11-01-2013, 07:17 PM
This mag is sweet man have you ever thought of some kind of black mix with red for like a lavaa look? Or maybe like a lightning patternfor the anno? Thatd be sick too

BTAutoMag
11-01-2013, 07:25 PM
look, its my mag with a better body. looks good.

debruynda
11-01-2013, 11:47 PM
look, its my mag with a better body. looks good.

Imitation is the highest form of flattery:)

debruynda
11-01-2013, 11:55 PM
But FYI, your Zayan rail is was sold me on that decision...now, if you can offer some tips on how to get it to RT like yours...

knownothingmags
11-02-2013, 12:59 AM
But FYI, your Zayan rail is was sold me on that decision...now, if you can offer some tips on how to get it to RT like yours...

gota get the hamster motivated on the wheel. :D

BTAutoMag
11-02-2013, 09:12 AM

Lol. You really were going for my guns look?

And I've bee trying to figure out why mine rts like that. I think it's luke's frame

debruynda
11-02-2013, 03:55 PM
Lol. You really were going for my guns look?

And I've bee trying to figure out why mine rts like that. I think it's luke's frame

Yeah, just need to get a CF foregrip. I went with the full 90 vert mainly because I have bigger hands and with Luke's contoured grips it fits my paws perfectly.

debruynda
11-02-2013, 03:56 PM
gota get the hamster motivated on the wheel. :D

Therein lies the rub...

need4reebs
11-12-2013, 06:05 AM
Wat other fore grips do you like?

if you have big hands then you might not like tha DW CF fore grips? do you like tha bike grips? or the RPG stick grips?

and for ano that should be something that you decide on your own since you are paying to get tha ano done...ya kno?

debruynda
11-12-2013, 12:20 PM
Wat other fore grips do you like?

if you have big hands then you might not like tha DW CF fore grips? do you like tha bike grips? or the RPG stick grips?

and for ano that should be something that you decide on your own since you are paying to get tha ano done...ya kno?

Completely agree dooder...

Funny you mention the bike grip...I tried one out that a buddy of mine has and I like it...was thinking the same thing about the cf grip even though it looks cool. I play with my mags so they have to be functional, although I was trying to make this a showpiece as well.

I emailed Stephen at Caustic and have a couple quotes, the anno is going to have to wait until the new year as my trusty pickup needs some work done. But I have settled on the anno. It will be basic but all the stuff Caustic does looks amazing, even the single color work so I don't think I can go wrong with him. Knock on wood.

need4reebs
11-12-2013, 08:47 PM
if you like tha bike grip then you will definitely like tha RPG stick grip. its a bolt on gas thru fore grip...so you don't need a VASA and they look great w/any frame. i have 4 mags that have these fore grips and a extra one in tha parts box for a future build...here is a link to show you a nice pic:
http://www.pblegion.com/showthread.php?t=3585

all tha ano'd parts Caustic Customs did for me were single colors...either gloss Red or Gloss black and he does amaz-za-zing work!!! you cant go wrong with Caustic Customs!!!