PDA

View Full Version : car broken into

knownothingmags
11-06-2013, 01:02 PM
anyone know the law about putting up surveillance cameras around military housing?
car was broken into last night, not much take but really sucks that this keeps happening in my area.

anyone got any ideas?

thankyou,
Ryan M.

BTAutoMag
11-06-2013, 01:33 PM
good think nothing important was lost. I saw the title and immediatly went "THE TRIPPLE MAG!"

ScottyBeans
11-06-2013, 02:49 PM
Keep a live tiger in there. That'll show whoever breaks in. :nono:

knownothingmags
11-06-2013, 06:03 PM
talked to the neighbors who have been here longer and said its probably the older kids like high school punks. just going around checking cars at night.

vintage
11-06-2013, 09:17 PM
you could try one of the infrared deer trail cameras, the ones without the flash if you don't want them to know and with the flash if you want to get their attention. as for military housing if its on base i would say check with MP'S.

Tropical Life
11-06-2013, 09:25 PM

These work great!

BTAutoMag
11-06-2013, 09:49 PM
Get an ozone machine and a silent car alarm. The car alarm will send a signal to your remote that the cars been busted into...

The ozone machine... Well it's a trick that car detailer use. Leave it in the car overnight, will replace all the O2 in the car with ozone. No oxygen in the car kills all the bacteria. When you open the door in the morning you have to wait 30 seconds for air to go back into the car... If you get in right away you have a VERY good chance of knocking yourself out instantly. Then the air comes back in the car and you're fine 5 min later. Plenty of time to pull out handcuffs.

yellowmitten
11-07-2013, 12:35 AM
Mod your door handle with taser that activates when you lift the handle and can be disarmed by remote.

Coralis
11-09-2013, 02:05 PM
If it is on base housing you're going to have to talk to the MP's like suggested above, If off base housing I doubt anyone would care.