PDA

View Full Version : What I've been working on...

OPBN
11-18-2013, 11:42 AM
Well actually Luke is doing most of the "work", but here's what I have going on:

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn308/oldpbnoob/DSCN8752_zps60797dd1.jpg

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn308/oldpbnoob/DSCN8753_zpsa4c96f57.jpg

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn308/oldpbnoob/DSCN8754_zps4cc065dd.jpg

May not be everyone's cup of tea, but I'm liking it so far.

Details:

Tac One body: Cut by me, pump milled and lower sides milled by Luke
AM/MM rail: Cut by me, pump milled, ULE milled, sides milled and special VASA mounting by Luke
VASA: Cut and milled by Luke
Pump Handle: Drilled by Luke

Frame and barrel just on for mock up. Still waiting for final Apex ready barrel to come back from Freak boring.

To Do:

1. Make Pump Rod
2. CCM fittings
3. On/Off ASA
4. Figure out finish. Leaning towards.... BLACK (I know, Shocker!) but may be persuaded into something out of the black realm.

Questions? Comments?

C_losjoker
11-18-2013, 12:11 PM
Very very cool, I am like the rail. I think that would look really awesome in a desert or winter camo.

Mercenario
11-18-2013, 03:37 PM
Nice, you weren't kidding about a custom project. Urban camo is my suggestion.

Frizzle Fry
11-18-2013, 04:03 PM
You need some new grips. Other than that I would say go simple; black with gold or silver accents.

OPBN
11-18-2013, 04:25 PM
You need some new grips. Other than that I would say go simple; black with gold or silver accents.

There will be new grips along with the new frame....:ninja:

Frizzle Fry
11-18-2013, 06:17 PM
...along with the new frame

Cool, send me the old one.

OPBN
11-18-2013, 07:53 PM
Cool, send me the old one.

It's for sale..... It milled for a Classic RT.

keiko_819
11-18-2013, 08:00 PM
looks damn good, as far as ano goes i think something in a matte finish, dust black or a really dark gray, green/olive, brown? to me tac builds should just look rugged, maybe some accents in a darker color but as always its up to you since its your mag...:headbang:

OPBN
11-18-2013, 08:16 PM
looks damn good, as far as ano goes i think something in a matte finish, dust black or a really dark gray, green/olive, brown? to me tac builds should just look rugged, maybe some accents in a darker color but as always its up to you since its your mag...:headbang:

Frame is supposed to be polished, but just asked to change it. Most likely it will all end up just dust/satin black with silver screws. Pretty boring, but planning on this most likely being my main pump so no use going nuts with crazy ano that's just going to get scratched to heck.

Sk8ermog
11-24-2013, 06:45 AM
So who made the valve cap for you? I have a project that needs a cap to look the way I want it to. Been waiting for Xmagterror to finish making his, but he is now saying Spring and I'm not a very patient guy. ;)

OPBN
11-24-2013, 09:08 AM
So who made the valve cap for you? I have a project that needs a cap to look the way I want it to. Been waiting for Xmagterror to finish making his, but he is now saying Spring and I'm not a very patient guy. ;) Deuce Machina from MCB made it for me about 3-4 years ago. I have 3 different caps that he made that I've picked up along the way. Unfortunately he kind of dropped off the map last year. I'd sell one but they're all currently in use.