PDA

View Full Version : IT's been 3 years. What have I missed.

promethion
11-25-2013, 11:24 PM
I am back after a few years. If some one can get me an abbreviated list of things i should look into to gap fill my lack of presence i would be greatly appreciated.

Oh yeah on thing else. Thanks for the help I do get.

going_home
11-26-2013, 12:55 AM
Obama is coming for your guns soon.

beemmeup

pyrodragon
11-26-2013, 12:59 AM
Smart parts is no more. Kee continues to buy up failing paintball companies and actually improves some of them. Steven Simons (Manike) leaves Kee. AKA is up for sale. the autococker platform is brought back to life by Kee, first as a pump gun then as a mech semi auto. Kee buys Smart Parts. now makes the freak barrel system. Angel went under. magfed markers are getting more attention. that basically sums it up. might have missed a few here and there

BTAutoMag
11-26-2013, 06:59 AM
AO got a make over with new servers.

promethion
11-26-2013, 03:44 PM
Smart parts is no more. Kee continues to buy up failing paintball companies and actually improves some of them. Steven Simons (Manike) leaves Kee. AKA is up for sale. the autococker platform is brought back to life by Kee, first as a pump gun then as a mech semi auto. Kee buys Smart Parts. now makes the freak barrel system. Angel went under. magfed markers are getting more attention. that basically sums it up. might have missed a few here and there

Thank you . Can't belive angle went under...

BTAutoMag
11-26-2013, 03:45 PM
they started something that took off and they couldnt catch it

Spider-TW
11-26-2013, 03:59 PM
Luke has gone CNC.

Dayspring
11-26-2013, 11:45 PM
AO got a make over with new servers.

^ This.

promethion
11-26-2013, 11:49 PM
^ This.

I like it.

SO Luke is doing CNC now.. Does that mean I can get a scratch built battery pack or all those priceless now..?