PDA

View Full Version : Tom Kaye Dissed by Man Cow!!!

skipdogg
02-22-2002, 08:18 AM
This morning a Mancow listener called in to say the Great Tom Kaye was a Captain in the Shattner ball game in august. Mancow's reply.... "I don't care about him".
Well, automags got the plug cause they were mentioned on air, but apparently Mancow is not educated on the greatness of Tom!!!!

Kinda funny :)

the JoKeR
02-22-2002, 09:23 AM
Doesn't surprise me. I can't listen to him anymore because of the "me me me" attitude. If you don't agree with him or have different viewpoints, you're wrong.

By the way, I PMd you on another issue.

the123
02-22-2002, 09:26 AM
Mancow will be humiliated. he has no idea. Tom is the only paintball-experienced General. Of COURSE TK will win.
All us AOers, if going, should all band together into 1 platoon. We'll be TK's Elite Special Forces unit. :cool: IF I play-- i'm goin' for the Cow! Or I might have to work.

Gup44
02-22-2002, 09:28 AM
Who is this mancow? Never heard of him. Where can I listen?

-Gup

thei3ug
02-22-2002, 09:40 AM
you know, i dont' have the money for this, but i'm a paintballer and we take care of our own, jeebus.

if the AOers are allowed to form on the same teamo and i get a chance to make Cow a walking sludgepile, i'll do anything it takes except male prostitution to make it work.

the123
02-22-2002, 09:51 AM
www.mancow.com then go to '411' you have to get streaming audio from one of the radio stations he's on. monday - friday 5:30-10am central

the123
02-22-2002, 09:54 AM
Bug- it's far enough off that you could re-use the same mouth wash and save the money you would have spent on that for the seanario. we'll see you there.

manike
02-22-2002, 10:06 AM
I'm hoping to be there... We'll get ManCow...

Tom you need to get the Mills to come and be your generals, Dawn is the best. :)

manike

Thordic
02-22-2002, 10:09 AM
With any luck, Black Cell with be sending a couple representatives to turn this cow in hamburgers. BBQ to follow :)

DJSOLID
02-22-2002, 10:15 AM
Mancow basically bites. He's just Howard Stern for the "extreme" generation. The shock-jock thing has been done before and better. I can't imagine Mr. Shatner being seen as much of an opponent, either. No amount of Geritol will make him an athlete. I like the fact that celebrities are getting on the paintball bandwagon, but Shatner is demifamous and Mancow is a dink. Shattner's only doing this 'cause he ran out of infomercial contracts. Tom will crush their puny attempts at victory. William may just pull out all the stops here, and go for supreme domination by doing a rendition of Sheryl Crow's "All I Wanna Do Is Have Some Fun". That would make ME leave the field, anyhoo.

manike
02-22-2002, 10:19 AM
Shatner is doing this as he is a personal friend of JJ's. I respect him a lot for doing this and helping out the sport of paintball. He is not getting paid or anything else. He is doing it to help.

Shatner isn't the one to worry about but his generals are... I believe he has PacMan and Viper who are well known for Scenario and Big Games. He may be tough to beat...

But Mancow... I say we desecrate him :)

I will be brining my full JB gear :)

manike

synreal
02-22-2002, 10:26 AM
like manike said, i'd be much more concerned about pacman and viper, if you don't know pacman is one of the fine fellows who runs MXSportz (the guys that put on the wicked 24hour scenario games), he spends a good chunk of the year organizing and running REALLY intricate games. I don't look forward to facing off against him.

We may still have time to get Mother (Pacman's little lady) though, I strongly believe that Tom, or someone official give her an invite to take Shatner with us ;) First time for everything you know.

AGD
02-22-2002, 11:22 AM
First of all this is going to be a really great event and it was huge of Shatner to stand up and do it. Mancow was afraid he would be shot up and had to be talked into it. He is a sport for taking up the challenge and I applaud him.

Now Tom SQUEEEZEZ HIS MARKETING HAT ON.......

If you think for ONE MINUTE that some ACTOR who never fought against anything in his LIFE can hold a candle to me an my marauding hoard then YOU are an IDIOT!!

Mancow is a lame "hide behind a microphone" verbal abuser who couldn't get a real job. He was also too much of a wimp to jump on the chance to shoot Shatner let alone take on someone with 16 years experience playing REAL IN YOUR FACE PAINTBALL. What went through your mind when JJ asked you to play against Shatner Mancow??? Did you say "I'm so there!" Don't think so, didn't happen, couldn't get tough with that decision could ya??!!

Did you know they are allowing full auto weaponry??? Ya think I will have some interesting technology on my side? Think Shatner and Mancow have a clue? Do ya think more people WHO KNOW HOW TO PLAY want to shoot Shatner or hang with Kirk because he is a nice guy?

I am pissed Mancow dissed me in the show. I can promise you we will fill his mail box with emails and crash his system at the next online party. Done deal, I'm gonna cave his head in before he even gets to the field and sees TK's army.

We are the silent majority, we don't have to brag because WE HAVE THE GUNS AND WE HAVE THE EXPERIENCE!! We have the desire AND THE ABILITY to watch with amusement while the two "actors" they put up as opponents fade in front of the screaming barrels of death.

Mancow I'm calling you out you lame excuse for a player. Think your hot? Think you got what it takes? I'll take you o one on one at Country Club Paintball, you name the time I'll be there.

Some one call him up and shove this challenge down his throat until he gags on it. I want him to get the point.

What's paintball coming to when you have to get over the hill actors and radio personalities as captains......

AGD

synreal
02-22-2002, 11:24 AM
Did you know they are allowing full auto weaponry???
so this means you'll be more than happy to flash my emag board if i send it in a few weeks before game day ;)

skipdogg
02-22-2002, 11:28 AM
TK representing -
laying the smack down!!!!

manike
02-22-2002, 11:34 AM
Originally posted by AGD
Did you know they are allowing full auto weaponry??? Ya think I will have some interesting technology on my side? Think Shatner and Mancow have a clue?

Is that for real FA is allowed? Wowwa... hhmm I don't think they know what they are letting themselves in for... not sure letting a bunch of guys with FA go after Shatner is that good an idea... but heck ManCow (boycow? cowboy?) sounds like fair game...

Technology will prevail :D

manike

meanelvis
02-22-2002, 11:38 AM
me and my buds 'll be there..

as far as full auto, i've seen those emags shoot on semi mode (and been on the receiving end of 5 balls in under a second), i fear them shooting on F/A. can i be on TK's team? :)

Army
02-22-2002, 11:39 AM
OK, NOW I feel completely bummed out that I can't make it!

I will be in contact with SAT-COM, and adjust air support to your coordinates. When you see the contrails.........duck.

manike
02-22-2002, 11:41 AM
It's gonna rock. I'm getting psyched about it already :)

manike

AGDSaul
02-22-2002, 11:45 AM
mancow@mancow.com

Thordic
02-22-2002, 11:48 AM
Tom's marketing hat rules. I need one :)

Army
02-22-2002, 12:10 PM
Hey,

I notice you are nothing but a lot of talk. Well, talk it up Mancow, you're going to find out that some folks want to shut you up!

You have stepped into a world that knows and loves pain. Fat, weak, slobs such as yourself are nothing but a target to be painted over and over again. Yessir, no soundproof room to run to, no big micrphone to hide behind, no crew to shield you. It's just you against the Tom Kaye Army.

You WILL care about him, oh yes, you will....

The Sarge.......www.automags.org

damageinc54
02-22-2002, 12:16 PM
So how do I get my EMag to fire in full auto???? Do you have a jumper available to make it full auto??? If I can use full auto I will be at that game!!!

Load SM5
02-22-2002, 12:18 PM
Anyone driving up from the southern US for this? I could use a ride. I split gas and am a spakling coversationist. I suddenly feel the urge to go shoot a cow.

cphilip
02-22-2002, 12:19 PM
Tom talking trash! I like it! :D

covadsucks
02-22-2002, 12:21 PM
WHEN IS THIS GAME! I wanna shoot Manboobs, er Mancow!

synreal
02-22-2002, 12:23 PM
http://www.spplat.com/news.html

covadsucks
02-22-2002, 12:27 PM
Thanks, an' if FA is allowed me and my trusty Timmy are gonna have to make a guest appearance...I would love nothing more than to spray Kapt Kirk a few times.

covadsucks
02-22-2002, 12:39 PM
how does one find their SPPLAT number? I want to preregister.

covadsucks
02-22-2002, 12:42 PM
nevermind, found it.

DJSOLID
02-22-2002, 12:50 PM
"Screaming Barrels of Death?"

Put those in the online store, plz.

RoadDawg
02-22-2002, 01:22 PM
Wow. Mancow would be like shooting a fish in the barrel and YES it is a big barrel.

the123
02-22-2002, 01:30 PM
I have never laughed so hard reading this forum as I did after reading Tom's and DJSOLIDS's post. Rock on--this is gonna be interesting.

FatMan
02-22-2002, 03:44 PM
Wow! You know, we could get paintball on TV if we did it like wrestling where people spend most of their time talking trash and very little time playing. We could dress Tom up in a crazy suit and he could talk trash and then kick this Man-cow guy's butt!

Just like Stone Cold!

Cool! :D :D :D

FatMan

zvanut
02-22-2002, 03:53 PM
nice approach on phychological warfare. a favorite of mine :)

thei3ug
02-22-2002, 03:59 PM
I forgot who in your crew owned it, but get them to bring that DualEmag and I'll lug my nasty typhoon over. I'd love to go hunting that goatee'd bastard with a pair of cannons!

wicked_mag
02-22-2002, 04:49 PM
who is mancow???????? i'm don't no so i'm wondering

TheBigRaguPB4L
02-22-2002, 05:56 PM
i think i might have to take a road trip for this one. i'm defintitely very interested.

Rock Star
02-22-2002, 06:40 PM
Go tom Go tom Go tom GOO! wish i could make it. but poor old me lives in Tennesee (correct spelling? geez im an idiot)

talls
02-22-2002, 09:15 PM
Tennesee (correct spelling? geez im an idiot)

:eek: :eek: :eek: Tennessee how can you live in the state and not spell it right:confused:

Oh and by the way Casey's team, MB, MB2, Matt's team, and I think 2 others at a minimum will be at the tourney tommorrow. Because the one in memphis was cancelled.

virus
02-22-2002, 09:56 PM
man i really cant wait for Aug. to get here......

now i just need a really big pack just for this.... i got a feelin it is gonna be a 3 case day.... blatsed trigger finger of mine is gonna put a big hole in my wallet... all i got left to do is make the plane/hotel/car thing happen and i am set....

ubooze
02-22-2002, 10:34 PM
Who is ready for some quality bovine hunting.

"... what u mean he won't fit on the grill!"

"...I got dibs on the goatee!!!!"

Remember, the more u shoot him, the better tenderized he will be for the grill!

To bad the price is so HIGH!!!!!!!

Wish I could go.:(

hitmanng
02-22-2002, 11:11 PM
Shatner will be hard to beat due to generals. You heard who Pacman is now let me introduce you to Viper. He owns Viper Scenarios in Texas.
http://members.aol.com/hitmanng/paintball/viperpac
Viper on the left, Pacman on the right.
Check out his site on
www.viperscenarios.com (http://www.viperscenarios.com)
Viper lives to play scenarios. The first time I played against him at night it was scary.
You start hearing white noise devices going off. An irritating chirping noise that covers most other sound. Then he starts shooting. He has 3rd gen night vision and a pump gun. One by one you watch people being picked off. Till they're all gone.
Tom and his crew will be able to sling the paint but can they play a big game with the best.
I sure hope so.
Hitmanng

manike
02-23-2002, 05:56 AM
It's not going to be night...

...and have you ever seen a bunch of E-mags really open up? Reminds me of that scene from Predator... :D

manike

Jonno06
02-23-2002, 10:41 AM
Mr.Bill Mills,i think the shatner game should be on Warpig??????How about it...for all us Aoers who cant go,but can still see cowcock get lit up....

Rusty_Jones
03-01-2002, 09:34 AM
August? You're giving me 5 months to buy toys and save for paint? 3 case day? No my friend....this will be a 5 case day for Rusty. Time to order a new bolt and sear assembly and break out the file. Gonna file her down, make that sucker a hair trigger... now to see what a 1k psi input pressure will do...

As for Viper and PacMan, not to be taken like I take my coffee, lightly. Leaders of this calibre can inspire insane paintballers to levels to which most of us only see when a mother protects thier young.

Tom, do me one favor, at the horn you gotta have a bull-horn and yell: "Wreak Forth Havoc, And Let Lose the Dogs of WAR!" or "They Can Take Our Arm Bands, but They Can Never Have Our AUTOMAGS!!!" or "I Love The Smell Of Paintballs In The Morning! Smells Like... Victory..."

:D <B> BWHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!</B> :D

FiTiRPiLiT
03-01-2002, 09:48 AM
damageinc54, you're a certified AGD tech right, figure it out! :) seriously, though, can we send in our emag's mr. kaye? i mean, i'd love to be shooting FA at your side. it's not fair (whine whine) but then again, you ARE the president! ha!

davej946
03-01-2002, 09:52 AM
Hey Load (and Tom),
If there were some kind of guaruntee that Ao'ers could all be on Tom's team, I'd make the trip up. I live in Atlanta, we met at the Wildfire 24-hour game in the fall. I'd be happy to road-trip with ya, Load.

Tom: Here's a call to you. Turn this into an advertising opportunity for yourself. Can you work something out with JJ so that all AO members (or a number of AO members so that teams will be fair) are under your command? I would drive up from Atlanta, and take the 2 days off of work to be there to play for your team (NOT Captain Kluck or MadCow)! The AO Army...I LOVE IT!!!

Later ~

Gecko
03-01-2002, 09:59 AM
couldn't a full auto 18 bps emag be called a paint laser?
bong
i'm shooting for 4 cases, i already have my 9 pod jacko pack from nppl 10 man, uncomfortable as hell but holds metric assload of paint. Must find 88 4500 bottle.....
hmmmm could buy 88 4500 flatline.....
bong
set emags to pulpify
Gecko

meanelvis
03-01-2002, 10:00 AM
i forget his name, but the guy who is helping organize this said (on these forums) that whoever signs up for Tom's team gets on it, for now.

Me and my bud are already in, and I'm sure more than a few AO'ers are as well. The earlier the better, and hope to see you up here this summer!

davej946
03-01-2002, 10:40 AM
Originally posted by meanelvis
i forget his name, but the guy who is helping organize this said (on these forums) that whoever signs up for Tom's team gets on it, for now.

Me and my bud are already in, and I'm sure more than a few AO'ers are as well. The earlier the better, and hope to see you up here this summer!

Can I get some confirmation on this, Tom? Say the words ("Yes this is true David") and I'll sign up TODAY!

Later ~

AGD
03-01-2002, 10:44 AM
Yes its true! The early signers get to pick which team they are on so COME ON DOWN! I definitely want all the AO'ers on my side!

Don't worry I am going to turn this into a big marketing campain, I am the only one of the three with GAME!!

AGD

manike
03-01-2002, 11:03 AM
This is starting to snowball... it's going to be fantastic...

I wonder if we can get all the AO'ers in the same hotel... I haven't booked mine yet... where is everyone staying that has booked?

manike

slayer
03-01-2002, 11:42 AM
Originally posted by synreal

so this means you'll be more than happy to flash my emag board if i send it in a few weeks before game day ;)

???

Thordic
03-01-2002, 11:46 AM
Originally posted by manike
This is starting to snowball... it's going to be fantastic...

I wonder if we can get all the AO'ers in the same hotel... I haven't booked mine yet... where is everyone staying that has booked?

manike

Red Roof Inn in Joliet, Manike. $53 a night for a 2 person room BEFORE SPPLAT discount. At least, thats where Black Cell is staying.

Gecko
03-01-2002, 12:04 PM
how far is it from the field? I'm going to be flying in, how far is away from the closest airport?
Gecko

Shaft
03-01-2002, 02:14 PM
Ya know what... Mancow was still talking about this event and he only refers to it as being Mancow vs. Shatner. I think we should do a call in campaign and all of us call to harass Mancow and explain that Team Kaye will not make it a pleasent experience for either of the two "celebreties."

Mention that we know Mancow was a wuss about signing up. Mention that Mancow is slated to have an assasin working against him on his own team.
Mention that Team Kaye is where all the real players will be found.

18882MANCOW 5:30-10AM Central. EMail too... at mancow@mancow.com Remember that Mancow is fairly stupid so refrain from the Paintball jargon - just call him a wimp, call him fat then tell him that he's going down. He's paranoid, so it won't take much.

Can we achieve this?!?!

covadsucks
03-01-2002, 04:45 PM
Can we get someone to post a pic of what this fat guy looks like? I'd like to see who I get to shoot.

Load SM5
03-01-2002, 05:29 PM
Originally posted by davej946
Hey Load (and Tom),
If there were some kind of guaruntee that Ao'ers could all be on Tom's team, I'd make the trip up. I live in Atlanta, we met at the Wildfire 24-hour game in the fall. I'd be happy to road-trip with ya, Load.

I had considered flying up there (SPPLAT has dicounts for airfare), but if we get enough guys to make a good road trip out of it, that'd be fine by me. I drive a 2 seat truck, however so I can't be the vehicle if there are more than 3 or us. I also wanted to go up at least a day early to nose arounfd Chicago and bug the hell out of Jon over at Airgun. He owes me a dinner.:D

I'd be up for splitting hotel rooms with anyone who does'nt snore. Manike? Do you snore?

manike
03-01-2002, 06:53 PM
I only snore if I've been drinking and am sleeping on my back... I guess you won't want to share with me then :)

manike

Shaft
03-01-2002, 07:14 PM
Behold.. your target.

Oh and Manike - he hates the English. He makes fun of them more than I do. Something about the accent sets him off.

manike
03-01-2002, 07:15 PM
Well I know my mission now don't I...

manike

Load SM5
03-01-2002, 09:03 PM
Originally posted by manike
I only snore if I've been drinking and am sleeping on my back... I guess you won't want to share with me then :)

manike

That would only bother me if I was'nt passed out myself. ;)

I actually had a funny thought involving Billy Shatner cruising around on the hood of one of the scenario tanks a la' TJ Hooker.

Bonx0007
03-01-2002, 10:06 PM
Woot!!!! We are the Highlanders coming out of the wood work to do a number on all who oppose AO. I plan on total chaos!!! Lets make it so everyone there never forgets the day they messed with Kaye's army. I only get about 500 rds. per airtank so i hope I either get a new tank beofre I go or they have fill staitions everywhere cause I plan on hoseing people down. I am coming from Cali to wreak havok on these two opposing teams. Tom we can dicuss all the cool stuff your bringing at La Open. AO will Triumph!!!

magmonkey
03-01-2002, 10:51 PM
Mass Destruction will be there to represent for tom

and with a lot of money and a little luck I might have my TWINS there just need the money for 4 retro valves and 2 more warps :)

if not emag lovin will have to do
all I know is I CAN"T WAIT THIS IS GOING TO BE GREAT!!!!!!
Gliney the original magmonkey

davej946
03-02-2002, 09:25 AM
Hey Load,

I'm sooooooo there, dude! I'll sign up if I can find a road trip heading that way. I can't afford to fly (poor college student) so I'll have to drive it. I was planning to head up there EARLY Friday morn, and based on the trip time, we could be there in time to bug the office people at AGD!

I don't snore too much (according to the girlfriend). Let me know, and I'll sign up ASAP! (BTW, have youi signed up yet?)

Later ~

Load SM5
03-02-2002, 09:40 AM
Yep, I've already signed up. Wearing my Spplat member shirt now actually. I just have'nt worked out a hotel or transport yet. My wife is pushing for me to fly. But we'll see.

manike
03-02-2002, 09:43 AM
I think I might fly ;) A road trip would be... interesting...

manike

Load SM5
03-02-2002, 09:48 AM
wuss:D

What day do you think you might be over?

shartley
03-02-2002, 09:49 AM
We all live in the Yellow Submarine....

the Yellow Submarine....

the Yellow Submarine....

:D