PDA

View Full Version : More FN-303 Fun

rifleman wi
12-31-2013, 04:03 PM
So i thought that I was done seeing the FN-303's after my last 2 deployments.
Turns out, my new job has done some work on them also, they built a QD Picatinny mount for them.
http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/550x400q90/41/ew1t.jpg (https://imageshack.com/i/15ew1tj)

Im not sure i would be allowed to show up at Living Legends with this setup though... :D

vintage
12-31-2013, 04:23 PM
that little thing is a marker?

Fred
12-31-2013, 04:44 PM
As much as I think the BT Defender is an overpriced addition to the market, mounting the FN303 on its underside rail would be hot...

BTAutoMag
12-31-2013, 04:51 PM
Omg Fred I want one.

Dayspring
12-31-2013, 07:22 PM
that little thing is a marker?

The FN303 is a less-lethal crowd control system. The rounds it fires from the drum were the impetus for the first-strike rounds out today. They came in several flavors - marking or tear gas - each round was tipped with Bismuth to weight it down (partially for accuracy, partially for stopping power).

It uses an automag valve of sorts, and the tank outputs the full 3k to it. It's accurate up to distances of 35 meters (38 yards).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FN_303

knownothingmags
12-31-2013, 07:25 PM
and it stings some.
I volunteered to get hit by it numerous times along with the taser.
that was back in the good old active duty days though.

rifleman wi
12-31-2013, 07:57 PM
and it stings some.
I volunteered to get hit by it numerous times along with the taser.
that was back in the good old active duty days though.

I volentered to get hit by the 40mm spongBob round, but my boss said no :(

i also had a bunch of fn 303 parts but they wouldent let me bring them back either.

knownothingmags
12-31-2013, 09:13 PM
I volentered to get hit by the 40mm spongBob round, but my boss said no :(

i also had a bunch of fn 303 parts but they wouldent let me bring them back either.

is that the round that has the green tip?
if so I got to get hit by those too. fun, but if you don't wana have bruises the next day BAD, don't do it then.

rifleman wi
12-31-2013, 09:26 PM
is that the round that has the green tip?
if so I got to get hit by those too. fun, but if you don't wana have bruises the next day BAD, don't do it then.

Yea, but we peeled the green tip off, so it was more of a hockey puck.
This would look sweet under a reaper m4 automag
The gears are turning

knownothingmags
12-31-2013, 11:50 PM
Yea, but we peeled the green tip off, so it was more of a hockey puck.
This would look sweet under a reaper m4 automag
The gears are turning

oh ok I gotcha. yeah we had a guy that peeled his off on one they shot him and broke two ribs. lol it was hilarious. because he is a person when he is pain starts laughing.
interesting to watch unfold.

rifleman wi
01-01-2014, 10:13 AM
Probably a good thing he didn't let me then, lol.

oh ok I gotcha. yeah we had a guy that peeled his off on one they shot him and broke two ribs. lol it was hilarious. because he is a person when he is pain starts laughing.
interesting to watch unfold.