PDA

View Full Version : looking for Tunablade or similar E-mag trigger

flampaint
01-21-2014, 12:15 AM
I'm looking for a Tunablade or similar trigger for my E-mag frame.
It should preferably be the full assembly (including magnet holder and magnets) and in black (would be a “nice-to-have” but not a “must-have”)

As usual, I am looking for this quite desperately as I am situated in Germany and there is close to no chance of getting any parts here on the local used PB-parts market… :mad: (= I’m willing to pay good money + shipping for it! :D)

Oh yeah: I also already asked Tuna. He (unfortunately) doesn’t sell them anymore…

Please PM me if you have one you’re willing to part with (again, I’m willing to pay good money for one that’s in good condition! :headbang:) .

Thank you VERY much in advance for any help

Frizzle Fry
01-21-2014, 12:21 AM
May I recommend Lukes "ACIS" trigger? I have one, and love it.

Another option might be to contact Mahog who is also located in Germany and makes beautiful custom triggers.

Syko89
01-21-2014, 03:51 AM
Also the guy in the dealer forum that does the carbon fiber triggers. I forget the name. To get a tunablade you will have to A: buy lowers with the trigger or B: pay someone enough to make it worth while enough to them to part it. They rarely get posted up in the BST for just the trigger

Dono1
01-21-2014, 07:56 AM
[QUOTE=Frizzle Fry;2849919]May I recommend Lukes "ACIS" trigger? I have one, and love it.QUOTE]

This.

flampaint
01-21-2014, 01:37 PM
May I recommend Lukes "ACIS" trigger? I have one, and love it.

Another option might be to contact Mahog who is also located in Germany and makes beautiful custom triggers.

Yes, you may - thank you very much!
I'll contact Luke (hadnt realized that he also has E-mag-specific triggers) ...
Thanks! :D

flampaint
01-21-2014, 01:39 PM
Also the guy in the dealer forum that does the carbon fiber triggers. I forget the name. To get a tunablade you will have to A: buy lowers with the trigger or B: pay someone enough to make it worth while enough to them to part it. They rarely get posted up in the BST for just the trigger

I'll contact him as well. Thanks!