PDA

View Full Version : i need 5 man tips

PaInTbALL zAcH
02-22-2002, 05:45 PM
im playing my first 5 man in a few weeks and i need some tips or drills i can practice with my team before hand.

Paintballer86
02-22-2002, 06:41 PM
Dont get shot! :D I will think of some and post them here.

p8ntballa
02-22-2002, 06:50 PM
Communicate and don't lose contact with your teamates.

~WarpedRT~
02-22-2002, 07:49 PM
As soon as the whistle blows, have two back players move up to either side of the back middle bunker, have your front man run for the flag, and have the remaining two move up the tape lines about mid way up your side of the field. The two in the back middle will shoot the lanes as soon as the whistle blows and clear them, (just tell me if you dont know what shooting the lanes is)after the front man gets the flag, have the back two cover for the tape line men, so they can move up, and the simply eliminate the other team with cross fire. Use your back players to tell yioru front payer, and anyone else when to bunker someone. If you need to, have your back players advance up, so their fire doesnt go wasted. Got to my site and check on the tournament tactics page as well. [http://routinedestruction.cjb.net[/URL] if that link doesnt work, try hitting your refresh button, if it doesnt work the second time, message me, and i'll give you another.

Jonno06
02-22-2002, 08:50 PM
practice,practice,and practice...and the PRACTICE more....you should be familiar with how your teammates play,and where they are the whole game,and keep count on how many eliminations you get,so you know when its clear to grab and hang the flag.try doing some timed drills,and find other teams to scrimage and play against

Tim Jacobitz
02-22-2002, 10:39 PM
have your back player be the ones who can throw the most paint. I am the flag man on my team and I can inflict some seorius damage on the other team, but only if I can get to the flag or al least a good bunker. If your the flag man don't shoot from the line. Know what bunker you want to get to. When the wisle blows keep your head down and run like theres no tomarrow. Rember you have a 50-50 shot of making it but your back playier can vastly improve your odds. Also the flag is often a second move unless you are very fast and or you have big swinging brass ones

Cliffio
02-22-2002, 10:51 PM
-shoot all the lanes you can
-commmunicate
-try some one on one bunker drills, that way u learn how to play different kinds of bunkers
if u want more info i can go into it
-play as serious as u can, try not to make everytime u play just some fun thing, concentrate on what you want to do

PaInTbALL zAcH
02-23-2002, 08:44 AM
my team has communication down. Warpedrt thanks for the step by step things to do. all be sure to use that plan.