PDA

View Full Version : Newbie here, first post :D

Hemlock86
02-22-2002, 06:58 PM
Hi all!

Im Ed (aka Hemlock). I just ordered my first Automag this week and I should get it by next Friday. Im very excited and cant wait to get my MAG! ooooooooooooo "My MAG".....sounds so nice! :eek:
Ive paintballed in the past but never really got into it(but I loved it). I used to own a Stinkray and an ugly plastic green pump thingy. Plus I used to rent tippmans alot too. Its been 5 years since I last played paintball, and on that last day I got to use a sweet arse Minimag. From that day I decided if I were to ever buy another paintball gun, it WILL to be a Mag... and I didnt lie :)

I orders this stuff
-TKO Automag with PF
-4500 psi/68 ci. Pure energy nitro tank
-12v rev. hopper
-JT proteus mask

Alot of my buddies got guns now, so I finally had a good reason to get a Mag. Cant wait to shoot them :D They all have Spyders and Tippman and where ghillie suits (dorks) heheh Meanwhile I'll be the sore thumb with chrome and bright clothes. But I like to be on the offensive and stick out. :)

Anyway, Ill be seeing yas around (with tech talk and stuff)

Peace

zvanut
02-22-2002, 07:11 PM
welcome aboard to AO.

have fun and like i always say.....

watch out for cphilip

;)

MantisMag
02-22-2002, 08:36 PM
welcome back to paintball. 5 years is a long hiatus. great choice on the mag. that's how i ended up with a mag too. udtseal let me borrow his and i was hooked.

watch out for all the green faced guys. they seem to be multiplying. soon they're gonna take over. :eek:

udtseal
02-22-2002, 08:40 PM
HEy welcome!! Sounds like a sweet setup!! :) Get some pics up so we can all see this beauty!! :) When you get it of course.

Mantis: HAH!! Yes, they are!! like RABBITS!!

Hemlock86
02-22-2002, 10:08 PM
Sure, Ill post a pic.... soon as I learn how(and when I get my gun). :D

Im so happy I did get the Mag, I almost didnt cause of cash reasons. But I figured why get crap now, and be stuck with crap when I can get the best, be happy, and grow with the gun.

It kinda sux that the 2 paintball stores here in town are kinda ghetto. Thats why I ordered mine online :p

aight peace for now

StuDawggie
02-22-2002, 10:32 PM
Welcome back to the game. I'm just got back into the game myself after a having to sit out a few years due to a bad knee injury (not paintball related. I too just got my first mag after playing with a nicely tricked out tippmann for a few months. Needless to say after playing with mag once, I've decided to keep my tippmann as a back-up for some upcoming outdoor tourneys.

Navy Seal
02-22-2002, 10:36 PM
Welcome aboard! Lets see those pics!!! Nice gun! I got a standard feed TKO from actionvillage.com

Did you get yours there?

Hemlock86
02-22-2002, 11:02 PM
Yeah, hehehe
Action Village has good prices. First things first tho, Ill need to get a drop forward. :)

I really want to shoot my one friend ,Josh. Everyone says hes a big whinner when he gets shot because he thinks he has the best gun(Spyder black dragon) and shouldnt die. Death to him! grrrrrrrrr i cant wait another week for my set up!!!!!!

aight peace guys

Army
02-22-2002, 11:45 PM
Welcome to AO Ed!

Looks like you knew the sweet set-up to get, smart choices in gear. Just remember to ask all your 'Mag questions here at AO (we already know you'll have questions)!

Band! Where's the band? Someone get the band!

Navy Seal
02-23-2002, 12:27 AM
Originally posted by Hemlock86
Yeah, hehehe
Action Village has good prices. First things first tho, Ill need to get a drop forward. :)

I really want to shoot my one friend ,Josh. Everyone says hes a big whinner when he gets shot because he thinks he has the best gun(Spyder black dragon) and shouldnt die. Death to him! grrrrrrrrr i cant wait another week for my set up!!!!!!

aight peace guys

He got a POS Spyder??!! HA HA HA HA!!!!!:D

I suggest you get a CP Flame dropforward with on/off or a micro-apocalypse with on/off.

Hemlock86
02-23-2002, 10:17 AM
Oh that Flame drop forward is so sweet looking...Where can I get it? Whats CP? hehehe

Hemlock<----------NooB :D

thx
peace

personman
02-23-2002, 10:29 AM
Welcome. CP=Custom Products. Nice choice there on the mag.
I got a TKO Too.. bah, you might want to get a new barrel within a year. lol. I got an All-American Barrel within a month of me getting the mag.

Hemlock86
02-23-2002, 11:25 AM
The TKO comes with the Smart-part Progressive, right? I was thinking of getting a new barrel in a month or so. I want to play with the stock stuff first so when I do get the better upgrades, Ill appriate them more. I was thinking of getting the 12" Boomstick. Then I'll save my cash for a while and in a few months go Retro, then the intelliframe a few weeks/months after that. I want those 3 upgrades before I go to Saudi in june.

And thanx for all the welcomes guys :cool:

peace