PDA

View Full Version : 2014 Mustang pites the dust

knownothingmags
02-07-2014, 10:47 AM
last night around 4:30-5pm here in san diego CA.
I took a head on collision with a dummy running a red light.
if I had to guess the speed they hit me at, would be the speed limit for the road 40mph, maybe faster who knows.

almost 4yr old son was in the car with me IS 100% FINE THEY CHECKED HIM OUT AND RAN HIM THROUGH A GAUNLET OF TESTS.

me I am pretty efed.
nothing broken thank you holy ford gods :D

but my neck is all sorts of wrong, pretty much a huge case of whiplash but deep tissued.
my military injury of my back is now reinjured. I find it hard to walk.

just wanted to let every one know im still truckin around.
be same driving guys please.

KNM.

ScottyBeans
02-07-2014, 11:02 AM
That sucks hard, but I'm glad you're alive and that your son wasn't hurt.

Heal up quick, and take it easy for a while.

Best of luck

BTAutoMag
02-07-2014, 11:10 AM
this sucks, I was Tboned in the drivers door at speed (not my fault) and walked away so I know the feeling

kwik175
02-07-2014, 11:29 AM
Hate to hear about these things but so glad you and your son are healthy. I also own a Mustang and they don't always fare well in collisions. Hope for a speedy recovery. I also feel this may give you a little more ass time in front of your PC which doesn't end well for those of us trying to buy parts...lol.

bbotts77
02-07-2014, 11:54 AM
Glad to hear you and your son are alright. Whiplash isn't fun and neither are back injuries. I hope you recover quickly or at least get some good drugs out of it.

vintage
02-07-2014, 12:29 PM
glad you two are ok, physical therapy is great, i know as i am in it for broken elbow.

Levi
02-07-2014, 01:22 PM
Wishing you a speedy recovery! Glad your kid came out unscathed

BigEvil
02-07-2014, 01:26 PM
Glad to hear you and the boy are ok, for the most part.

debruynda
02-07-2014, 02:26 PM
One word: settlement. Go get him.

luke
02-07-2014, 11:13 PM
Damn, sorry to hear that. I've had back trouble since I was 11 yrs old, what sucks is once you get hurt there is no such thing as a full recovery, it will come and go the rest of your life.

I hope they have insurance! I have a buddy in Vegas that just got creamed on his Harley, still way effed up. He got his first doctor bills in totaling $250,000. The lady that hit him has no insurance and is worth nothing monetarily, him, he's a broke working man that now can't work. To add insult to injury he lost his business over it too.

I hope you get to feeling better, I suggest you get immediate attention on you neck and back, the longer you wait the worse it will end up.

Frizzle Fry
02-07-2014, 11:38 PM
Dang KMN, glad to hear yer kid is OK, I hope you are too.

Nobody
02-08-2014, 12:35 AM
glad you and your son are ok, but the biggest question is, did the other driver have insurance? even if it was totally his fault, if he doesn't have insurance, it doesn't matter, you'll end up paying no matter what and YOUR insurance gets jacked up. all you have is a wrecked car, neck and back injuries and nothing else to show for it.

TyeStick
02-08-2014, 12:46 AM
Glad to hear everything seems okay so far. Go to the doctor and get yourself checked out.

knownothingmags
02-08-2014, 01:36 AM
glad you and your son are ok, but the biggest question is, did the other driver have insurance? even if it was totally his fault, if he doesn't have insurance, it doesn't matter, you'll end up paying no matter what and YOUR insurance gets jacked up. all you have is a wrecked car, neck and back injuries and nothing else to show for it.

yeah I get what you are saying im going to hit up my adjuster tomorrow to see if they had insurance.
sucks right now I cant move with out having some sort of muscle relaxer in me.
we will see what happens.

Runamok
02-08-2014, 03:07 PM
If you die , can I have all your stuff?What? so I said it! you'all were thinking it. No really best of luck and glad to here your still with us. Don't laugh it only hurts when you laugh.

audioSLAVE
02-08-2014, 03:49 PM
That sucks. Glad to hear that you and your boy are okay for the most part.