PDA

View Full Version : Automag vs Micromag

Micromag man!
02-22-2002, 09:25 PM
What is better a Micromag or an Automag??? Pros and Cons?? what would u prefer

MAGS own YOU
02-22-2002, 09:36 PM
I would say the Automag, becuase its made of pure golden AGD quality. The mirco is still coo but its got some pro team in it. The anno and the shape of the mirco is cool.

Havoc_online
02-22-2002, 09:45 PM
I'd say anything with Tom's valve in it is definitly worth owning.

MAGS own YOU
02-22-2002, 09:52 PM
its the same valve, just different bodys.

mountaindud
02-22-2002, 11:08 PM
Automag. I don't trust third party manufacturers

SoupRman
02-23-2002, 06:34 AM
micro. autococker barrels and aluminum body.

Jonno06
02-23-2002, 07:58 AM
soup,the aluminum body is why you dont want it,you should go play with a soda can..automag bodys are super tough,"take a lickin',and keep on kickin'(other guns arses that is)also,the micro's ball detent look retarded in my opinion.

DJSOLID
02-23-2002, 08:17 AM
Automag all the way. Minimag. Micromag: kinda yukki.

Micromag man!
02-23-2002, 10:28 AM
now the guy at 888paintball tells me "micros are faster, lighter, and well, just nicer." ive been using a micro for a while and i think i like the looks of an auto more, but they are rather heavy, im not weak, i just like to lug as less wieght as possible, but i think im gunna go for an auto, anyone know where i can get a black vert feed body for auto?? or for that matter any vert feed body... Keep em comin

Micromag man!
02-23-2002, 10:30 AM
and what about a mini, anyone like those?

SoupRman
02-23-2002, 10:34 AM
Originally posted by Jonno06
soup,the aluminum body is why you dont want it,you should go play with a soda can..automag bodys are super tough,"take a lickin',and keep on kickin'(other guns arses that is)also,the micro's ball detent look retarded in my opinion.

well i guess you don't like havin' a gun being more lighter than it is... i don't play in the woods, or play rec ball all that much so i wouldn't be being so rough with my gun. i don't know of any damage you can do to an aluminum body besides throwing it, which i don't do. but that's just me, but i have a SS body :D.

brett
02-23-2002, 11:02 AM
soup,the aluminum body is why you dont want it,you should go play with a soda can

then why are the sfl emag and emag extreme all going with aluminum bodys?:eek:

Micromag man!
02-23-2002, 11:30 AM
what makes the minis body design so much better than the autos, and are the automag bodys noticibly lighter than micros..... keeo em comin. and does anyone know where i can buy just a black vert feed automag body.. just the body, im going to build a custom mag

MicrOMag
02-23-2002, 12:40 PM
Originally posted by Jonno06

Very inquisitive, you're going to rag on another gun because the ball detent "looks retarded" Hmmm, you must not know much, the reason the plastic ball detent is there is so it DOESN'T break, maybe the same reason why AGD started to manufacture PLASTIC nubbins? The aluminum body of the micromag also makes it very light and its durable as well.

MicrOMag
02-23-2002, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by DJSOLID
Automag all the way. Minimag. Micromag: kinda yukki.

God your idioticy amazes me. If you don't have factual information to back your statements up, shut the f-ck up. Its as simple as that. The minimag, micromag, and automag, are all virtually the same, the internals are all the same, its just the bodies that are different.

God, learn what you're talking about before you bash something, gives newbies a bad name.

MicrOMag
02-23-2002, 12:43 PM
Originally posted by brett

then why are the sfl emag and emag extreme all going with aluminum bodys?:eek:

Exactly, this thread is comprised of newbies spewing bs.

Predater
02-23-2002, 01:59 PM
I like the auto/mini/rt better. This is because i love the twist lock barrel. I personaly like the look better to. They are heavier thow because of the all stainless thing.

The micro is a good gun to thow. It uses autococker barels but i thaught evry thing else was good old AGD campatibal.

I hope this helps.

Get the gun you personally like better.:)

magdude25
02-28-2002, 09:09 PM
Micro mag !!! , Can be annoed , cocker threads , Nice milling , shorter feed tube , at first i thought u can take the power feed tube of and turn it around for a warp body....guess not ;(

liigod
02-28-2002, 10:16 PM
wgp 2k2 vert cocker