PDA

View Full Version : Do Auto mag manuals come on DVD?

JEDI
02-22-2002, 09:28 PM
Have any of you guys seen or heard of the instruction video available on DVD? I'd be interested in getting this? Tom, could I special order it?

MAGS own YOU
02-22-2002, 09:51 PM
I havent seen them in DVD yet.

PyRo
02-22-2002, 09:53 PM
The automag video is made using a level 5 or 6 mag, I think 6, i'm not sure I haven't watched it in a while. Last I heard they were currently in the process of makeing new videos, or maybie it was just on the list of things to do and haden't started yet.
I don't think you will be seeing DVDs for a while, if ever. The only reason you might see DVDs in the future is if they completley replace VHS. They are currently more expensive to produce, meaning that you would probably have to pay for it. Being what it is, it would be completley useless to have it on DVD, its just a short instructional video on how to maintain your mag. Most people probably only watch it once if ever.

JEDI
03-04-2002, 06:20 PM
OH

Predater
03-04-2002, 07:14 PM
id like it on dvd. it would last longer. when i got my mag i wached the video once and it died. it wasnt the vcr because we are still using that and the video died like 6 years ago.

if i can get one can i get the 68automag, automagrt, and emag vidio all on one dvd?

Hexis
03-04-2002, 07:28 PM
THere are advantages to DVD that you are missing. With a lil production cost you could have a nice menu which would allow you to jump right to the section you have questions about. They last much longer than VHS. They are much cheaper to ship than VHS. These would prob not outweigh the added cost to produce them. But DVDs aren't all evil.

PyRo
03-04-2002, 09:00 PM
Not saying they're evil, i'm just saying if you want them your going to pay for them. Probably $8 at least for a manual, and the same increase in the price of a new gun.

Predater
03-04-2002, 10:24 PM
pyro, i understand and dont figure that it will ever happon. i would just like to have one because my videos died when they wer wached the first time.

PyRo
03-04-2002, 10:40 PM
Call AGD, they're free. Every so often you will come across a bad video, and every so often you will come across a bad dvd. The chances are small, but it does happen.

Miscue
03-04-2002, 11:49 PM
Haha... DVD? They still use their 80's vid where they talk about how HPA was a new thing.

MikeCouves
03-05-2002, 07:32 PM
Haha Miscue!!! That's halarious!