View Full Version : "that guy"'s Items

BTAutoMag
02-14-2014, 08:59 PM
a list of all of foxdwsandman's items

http://www.ebay.com/sch/foxdwsandman/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=

Sandman
02-14-2014, 11:31 PM
Thanks BT,
If anyone is looking for old school mag colored parts like in the auctions, drop me an email at dwsandman@foxpaintball.com
I can hook you up more direct. My storage closet of mag parts needs to be distributed.
I don't have the time to deal with typical forum structure for sales. Ebay is so much easier.
I don't have the ability to make many full sets anymore, I have lots of barrels......
Only have Cobalt blue rails left and I will be listing and selling those soon.
I can sub in brand new black rails which are available anytime, but those are not pump milled like the old school colored rails.
I have a limited amount of Black and chrome stainless bodies also if someone needs to update theirs.
I won't sell bodies by themselves unless you pay normal list price. They are all new. I will discount them in a set.
I can mix and match. Check the ebay listings for what I have. I have more too, but not all listed.
Primary colors from back in the day were:
Cobalt Blue
Royal Blue
Electric Blue
Purple
Green
Red
Gold
Gun Gray
Olive Drab
Bright Dip
Clear/Silver

That's it for factory colors.
Later,

Sandman
Tim

BigEvil
02-15-2014, 09:08 AM
Tim - I sent you a message and email about a blue set.

Thanks
-Scott

BTAutoMag
02-15-2014, 10:12 AM
You'll sell 90% of your stuff on here. Make the post.

Thanks BT,
If anyone is looking for old school mag colored parts like in the auctions, drop me an email at dwsandman@foxpaintball.com
I can hook you up more direct. My storage closet of mag parts needs to be distributed.
I don't have the time to deal with typical forum structure for sales. Ebay is so much easier.
I don't have the ability to make many full sets anymore, I have lots of barrels......
Only have Cobalt blue rails left and I will be listing and selling those soon.
I can sub in brand new black rails which are available anytime, but those are not pump milled like the old school colored rails.
I have a limited amount of Black and chrome stainless bodies also if someone needs to update theirs.
I won't sell bodies by themselves unless you pay normal list price. They are all new. I will discount them in a set.
I can mix and match. Check the ebay listings for what I have. I have more too, but not all listed.
Primary colors from back in the day were:
Cobalt Blue
Royal Blue
Electric Blue
Purple
Green
Red
Gold
Gun Gray
Olive Drab
Bright Dip
Clear/Silver