PDA

View Full Version : I have an AO personal request

BTAutoMag
02-15-2014, 01:51 PM
I want to put together some custom guns for the museum using ONLY AO vender parts

request #1
1-piece carbon fiber RT style Xmagterror body
Cougar's M86
Luke's armada rail
foregrip, DW carbon 15* or a luke grip

What combinations would you like to see?

I would like to note that unless people actually want to buy all these and build the gun themselves and then let me borrow it (I will be letting people shoot it) OR just donating me the stuff (cough ;) :rolleyes: that'll never happen)

then this will be a completely borrowed gun consisting of a few borrowed pieces (I hope the ano matches)

knownothingmags
02-15-2014, 01:54 PM
I want to put together some custom guns for the museum using ONLY AO vender parts

request #1
1-piece carbon fiber RT style Xmagterror body
Cougar's M86
Luke's armada rail
foregrip, DW carbon 15* or a luke grip

What combinations would you like to see?

I would like to note that unless people actually want to buy all these and build the gun themselves and then let me borrow it (I will be letting people shoot it) OR just donating me the stuff (cough ;) :rolleyes: that'll never happen)

then this will be a completely borrowed gun consisting of a few borrowed pieces (I hope the ano matches)

I wish I had something to send you man sorry I cant help.

Syko89
02-15-2014, 02:13 PM
the one piece preorder is not doing so well. if i wasnt holding out for the body renie is working on i would be on the list but can build to many mags until i can find a hiding place