PDA

View Full Version : tunaman orders?

peters1983
02-16-2014, 02:05 AM
I placed an order a week ago and have emailed him since then and have had no response in regards to my order. Has anyone had problems with his site or orders?

OneSelfLost
02-16-2014, 02:14 AM
He's a good guy, man. No worries.

rukh013
02-16-2014, 02:34 AM
Maybe he's out to sea?

TUNA-man

But as oneself said don't worry he WILL get back and take great care of you

Laku
02-16-2014, 03:26 AM
http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?264459-Need-X-Mod&p=2850111#post2850111

But you can also try to contact him trough PM here in the forum.

Temo Vryce
02-16-2014, 09:37 AM
Tuna's reputation here is one of the best. That being said he does get very busy from time to time. You're in good hands with him and he will get back to you. Many of the older members here will tell you the same thing. So sit back relax and Tuna will be in touch as soon as he can be.

blackdeath1k
02-16-2014, 11:14 AM
I use him. Good prices. Yes he gets busy. And MY lack of patience gets to me. (That's my fault). He is busy with life like the rest of us. Once he gets me a price. And I pay. Products tend to show up pretty quick.

debruynda
02-16-2014, 11:20 AM
Did you email him through the website, or through tunaman5@verizon.net?

If you tried contacting him through the website I don't think he checks those often or they go to a different account. I tried contacting him through the website once and never got a response, emailed him through the tunaman5 address and got a quick response.

peters1983
02-16-2014, 12:13 PM
Thanks for the info guys. I know he has a great reputation on here and a few other forums, I tend to get a bit impatient when I order anything off the interwebs. I didn't know if it was a shop or just one guy.

I emailed him through the site, that's probably why I didn't get a reply. I'll shoot him an email through the other address.

Thanks again for the help and reassurance.

blackdeath1k
02-16-2014, 01:34 PM
Thanks for the info guys. I know he has a great reputation on here and a few other forums, I tend to get a bit impatient when I order anything off the interwebs. I didn't know if it was a shop or just one guy.

I emailed him through the site, that's probably why I didn't get a reply. I'll shoot him an email through the other address.

Thanks again for the help and reassurance.

Yup. Use that email Addy. Otherwise really good luck.

I placed an order with him yesterday actually.

I'm with you. If I get a text or email or anything I feel I need to check it asap. Just in case someone is needing help with something. For some reason my mind feels everyone should be like that. When in fact they are not. I just have to remind myself to be patient.

goin5150
02-16-2014, 03:52 PM
Best thing to do is send him a PM here.. I ordered recently and if I remember correctly he wasn't receiving his emails from the store for some reason.

debruynda
02-16-2014, 06:03 PM
Also, if you placed an order through the website he may not even be aware that the money was sent to his paypal.

As far as I know, and I don't want to speak for the man himself (Tuna), he is accustomed to answering emails and pm's here and not filling orders from the website. Also, it's important to speak with him directly since the website does not reflect his current inventory most likely.

Don't take this as gospel, just what I have learned from dealing with him.

I will say that don't get all bent out of shape, Tuna is a good dude and I can't see him not making it right by you.

PyroFiend
02-16-2014, 07:18 PM
He's a good guy, I have my Xmag at his place right now. I've been waiting a little to hear back from him as well. I think he gets going in the "real life" and has to put paintball life on hold sometimes. Just like the rest of us. :) He was super quick when he sent me the parts after I sheared my powertube tip (don't ask)

knownothingmags
02-16-2014, 07:55 PM
emailed him today got a response. :D

Tunaman
02-17-2014, 09:04 AM
The website has a bug and is not forwarding me the orders to my email. try tunaman5@verizon.net

OPBN
02-17-2014, 10:05 AM
The website has a bug and is not forwarding me the orders to my email. try tunaman5@verizon.net

I emailed you for three safety assemblies.

peters1983
02-17-2014, 05:31 PM
Thank you everyone for you help and Tunaman for chiming in on my thread. An email has been sent and I hope to hear from you soon. Thank you for clearing up any questions I've had on here.

blackdeath1k
02-18-2014, 05:06 AM
Good deal. My order from tuna I made Saturday shipped me a tracking number first thing this morning. It may take a day or 3 for a reply depending on how you contact him (email is best and for some reason I use pm first every time). but he sure promptly ships stuff once a order is locked in.