PDA

View Full Version : Paintball Museum Registration

BTAutoMag
02-22-2014, 10:03 PM
to make this easier on ALL OF US there is now a registration system in place to make sure the items that you bring for the museum get back to you in the most efficient way possible

http://events.constantcontact.com/register/event?llr=n5vqrzcab&oeidk=a07e8z2n298860e9e0c

Bunny
02-24-2014, 02:08 PM
Sounds good. I was a little concerned with security and stuff. I don't want any of my guns floating away. My collection mainly focuses on electronic automags such as E/X/SFL stuff and all the stuff I got from AGDE. Here is a rough list of what I can bring. I can bring all of it, or just some of the gems. Let me know what you and Sean think. (I think one or two of these guns will be on the field at LL7, i'm not sure what set-up I want to run.)

SFL Emag
SFL Emag
Dark Xmag
Shatner Xmag
Prototype Emag
Prototype Emag
Jax Worriors Emag
John Sosta Xmag
Jon Bonich Xmag
TOP SECRET
Aurora Shockwave
SSR Xmag
Spacemag
Automag RT
European Xmag
Xmag
Aztec #1
Aztec #2
Xmag Prototype Parts
SP Automag
Prototype Electronic Mag
Jon Bonich Purple Mag
UK Predators Mag
Pro Team Micromag
Minimag #1
Minimag #2
P.E Automag RT
Creed Automag RT
Jon Bonich RT

BTAutoMag
02-24-2014, 02:24 PM
yea, dont register, just get me labeled pictures in a zip folder. email it to me at jedihippie84@hotmail.com

vintage
03-18-2014, 05:48 PM
we need a section on the wild anodizing back in the day.

Bunny
05-01-2014, 09:30 PM
BT, just sent you an e-mail with most of the pictures.... What time/date should I shoot for to set all of this up? I will be in town all day friday.

bbotts77
05-12-2014, 11:10 AM
Forgot about this. You should probably copy the reg info into the first post of the stickied museum thread.

Bunny
05-12-2014, 03:03 PM
Forgot about this. You should probably copy the reg info into the first post of the stickied museum thread.

I went ahead and copied BT's post and put it in the stickied thread. :headbang:

vintage
05-13-2014, 09:04 PM
hey BT, is there a way to see what is in the museum? no sense bringing something someone else is already.

BTAutoMag
05-14-2014, 11:08 AM
I dont have that ability... bring it