PDA

View Full Version : bodies

vintage
02-25-2014, 04:25 PM
just out of curiosity will anything fit the rt classic rail besides the one it came with?

Nobody
02-25-2014, 07:14 PM
no, in order to dispose of the bodies, you should dig a hole at least 8-10 feet(this is where people mess up, anything less than 6' and the body might migrate up) and do not forget the lye. it also helps to strip and bath the bodies for removal of any evidence that could be left behind. you can also do the chopping up, but then that leaves more evidence. so leave them whole and always give more than enough time to dig the hole and move the bodies to the "new" place of rest.

then again, i don't need to deal with that, i have plenty of fishermen friends that with enough "incentive" can remove things for me.

debruynda
02-25-2014, 07:25 PM
just out of curiosity will anything fit the rt classic rail besides the one it came with?

I think XMT made a few RT classic bodies but I'm not sure

BTAutoMag
02-25-2014, 07:26 PM
no, in order to dispose of the bodies, you should dig a hole at least 8-10 feet(this is where people mess up, anything less than 6' and the body might migrate up) and do not forget the lye. it also helps to strip and bath the bodies for removal of any evidence that could be left behind. you can also do the chopping up, but then that leaves more evidence. so leave them whole and always give more than enough time to dig the hole and move the bodies to the "new" place of rest.

then again, i don't need to deal with that, i have plenty of fishermen friends that with enough "incentive" can remove things for me.

when you bury a body go find a recently decesed dog and bury it about 2-3 feet about the body so that when the carnivore dogs find the scent the police digging it up will find the dog and move on

Spiritchaser
02-25-2014, 07:28 PM
Wouldn't that process deprive some very needy people of a good hearty meal?

BTAutoMag
02-25-2014, 07:34 PM
just the asians...

sorry:vomit:

RT Lover
02-25-2014, 07:42 PM
Xmt has his rt ule and u can have a emag ss hi rise mod pm me if u want.pics on the ss hi rise

captian pinky
02-25-2014, 07:48 PM
talk to xmagterror he was thinking of making more classic rt bodies. they are aluminum vert feed rt style bodies made to fit the classic rt's tell him i sent you. the price for the last ones were about $200 everyone loved them. he can also do ule milling to the rail also.

here is an example of what was made. please do not comment on that link as its an archive article.

http://www.automags.org/forums/content.php?189-*PRE-ORDER*Aluminum-Automag-RT-Classic-Bodies-RT-and-X-valve-versions-rail-milling